American Eagle's $1 Shop!

Come on in, everythins' $1!

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

American Eagle wrote:
Joyfully13 wrote:just a question...what size do siggy's have to be? like with a picture..
The maximum size for a signature image is 100 pixels high, and 400 pixels wide. I'm learned this by experience. ;)

JJJJ, I'll work on that tonight and will hopefully have something soon.
okay, thanks. hehe ;)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

So I was toying with this...
:-k It didn't come out quite as I expected. Feel free to use it, and you don't have to pay if it's not what you want. If it isn't good enough, you'll probably have to go to a more expensive shop with users who can do better. Tell me your decision. ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Hey, American Eagle. What about my order?? :-s
snubs wrote:Could you make me a signature and avatar set, please?

I want the sig to have Later Dayz written on it in the middle I guess. and in the background I want yo to write smaller and faded these names: Blake, Jared, Liz, Karen, Jasmine, Tony, Hayley, Sprout, Butch, and Tetchy. (If you have to you can cut out Tetchy). The avatar can be whatever as long as it matches the signature. Do not put my name on the signature but you can on the avatar. Don't make it look too serious, "Later Dayz" is a comedy, but don't make too funny either. Hope you get all that...
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

snubs wrote:Hey, American Eagle. What about my order?? :-s
snubs wrote:Could you make me a signature and avatar set, please?

I want the sig to have Later Dayz written on it in the middle I guess. and in the background I want yo to write smaller and faded these names: Blake, Jared, Liz, Karen, Jasmine, Tony, Hayley, Sprout, Butch, and Tetchy. (If you have to you can cut out Tetchy). The avatar can be whatever as long as it matches the signature. Do not put my name on the signature but you can on the avatar. Don't make it look too serious, "Later Dayz" is a comedy, but don't make too funny either. Hope you get all that...
:oops: I must not have noticed it! Very sorry, I'll get right on that. :)

JJJJ, I PMed you one. Read the message I wrote. ;)

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Ah, the writing is not what I wanted, the background is actually quite good, and the picture is a bit blury and I didn't get a PM from you. I also didn't get an avvy which I wanted for the picture. Thanks for trying though.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

snubs, I made a very simple Later Dayz set:
These a very simple, and I'll be happy to redo it.

JJJJ, alright. Your new one looks cool. I thought I had PMed mine to you, but had in fact posted in this thread! ;)

snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

American Eagle wrote:snubs, I made a very simple Later Dayz set:
These a very simple, and I'll be happy to redo it.
I really like the kind of old school look. That really goes with the show. \:D/ I think I'll keep this one, but I am always changing my sigs and making new versions. So I will probably get you to do another version sometime. Maybe one that tells you to click on the signature. But, all in all it looks good. =D>
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

Hey AE, I was wondering if perhaps you could make me a "House" set.. the avi can be House, Wilson or Cuddy (If you use House please use a picture from before season 6.) and for the sig I would like something involving House and Cuddy. Thanks a ton!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Liz_Horton wrote:Hey AE, I was wondering if perhaps you could make me a "House" set.. the avi can be House, Wilson or Cuddy (If you use House please use a picture from before season 6.) and for the sig I would like something involving House and Cuddy. Thanks a ton!
I'll try to do that sometime today, but I'm going witnessing here in a minute! Would you like any specific text to the images, or just plain? :)

Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

American Eagle wrote:
Liz_Horton wrote:Hey AE, I was wondering if perhaps you could make me a "House" set.. the avi can be House, Wilson or Cuddy (If you use House please use a picture from before season 6.) and for the sig I would like something involving House and Cuddy. Thanks a ton!
I'll try to do that sometime today, but I'm going witnessing here in a minute! Would you like any specific text to the images, or just plain? :)
What ever you think best, i leave it in your hands. Thanks! (Just please don't say anything bad about them :P)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Liz_Horton wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
What ever you think best, i leave it in your hands. Thanks! (Just please don't say anything bad about them :P)
Huzzah! Here they are. \:D/

You're free to use them if you wish. You don't have to pay if you don't like them, or don't want them. ;) Sadly, I won't be able to fill any more orders until this weekend, as I will be away at a friends' house. See ya'll then! \:D/

stingcameron
Popsicle kid

Post by stingcameron »

I want a Avy/sig set of Legolas shooting at Uruk-hai in the first movie.
Think you can pull it off?
There is a ToO Conspiracy going on. Go to City Hall and read about it before it's deleted, and help discover the truth.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

stingcameron wrote:I want a Avy/sig set of Legolas shooting at Uruk-hai in the first movie.
Think you can pull it off?
Sorry, but I I have company over today, and then I'll be leaving for a friends house for the week. I won't have time to do it. If you want, remind me on Sunday, or you can ask one of the other fine shops to do your order in the meantime. :)

stingcameron
Popsicle kid

Post by stingcameron »

ok ,i can wait.
:)
There is a ToO Conspiracy going on. Go to City Hall and read about it before it's deleted, and help discover the truth.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

stingcameron wrote:ok ,i can wait.
:)
Hmm... do you know where any of those photos might be available online? I couldn't seem to find one. If you can't either, I'd be happy to do anything one with just Legolas or something. :)
humdedum wrote:
The private message system allows two people to have a private discussion... not to serve as a personal message board by PMing everybody who is online at the moment....
A sig with ^that^ text easily readable, please. :)
Here you are. \:D/

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

humdedum wrote:*sob* 300x 100.

:P Nice job, by the way. Just wrong size.
Huzzah! I don't naturally think 300x100, even when I see your name. ;) Nevertheless, here's a new one at no charge! \:D/

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

humdedum wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
humdedum wrote:*sob* 300x 100.

:P Nice job, by the way. Just wrong size.
Huzzah! I don't naturally think 300x100, even when I see your name. ;) Nevertheless, here's a new one at no charge! \:D/

:bye: I shall change my username to "300x100".
Hehe. ;)

Seeing as I'm leaving, mods, please lock this topic. :D

Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Done. =)
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein