Odyssey Mall's General Shop {Sigs&sets!}

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!

Should I create a gift card plan?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:43 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 6

StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Not all pictures on google are copyrighted. I have found tons of pictures that aren't copyrighted on google ;)
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Moontide wrote:How is this?

I am sorry. I couldn't get it quite like you wanted it. It was because ballerinas are tall and thin and sigs are short and wide. If there is something specific that you want changed I will see what I can do.
THAT IS PERFECT!!! I LOVE IT!! Thank you VERY much!! How do I pay you?
Last edited by Musical Shutterbug on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
*insert provocative quote here*
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

You go underneath the cash on hand thingey and press donate. Then, type in the amount of money.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Not all pictures on google are copyrighted. I have found tons of pictures that aren't copyrighted on google
Unless they say that they are in the public domain they are. My point was Starwars is copyrighted so I don't think I can legally make a sig.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Technically not true. Unless the website where the pictures are at says it's copyrighted then the pictures can be used. I have a lot of Star Wars pictures because of that.
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

Technically not true. The opposite is true. Unless they say that they aren't copyrighted they are. Give me the Canadian law that says that.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

I see the difference. You live in Canada, I live in the U.S. of A. My apologies. I didn't realize that the laws were different in the different countries.
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

I don't know if they are different but on tell someone can show me the law. I think I will play it on the safe side.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Just for you to know what to order:

You already know the conditions. They are:

1. Orders take time.
2. I only sell pets that are dogs, cats, and monkeys.
3. Moontide and Trixie are both employees here.
4. I now also sell cookies and vegetables! Take a look at some samples!
5. I do sell random avatars! You can order your name on it. Each avy costs $1 for now. With names, $1.50. Moontide and I will make them for you. \:D/
6. Wallpapers are here. Order a wall paper at the amazing price of only $4! You can choose from the categories: Nature, city, beach, or animals. :p
7. Sigs--made by Moontide, one sig (any style, with or without name) costs $3. A set costs $3.50. :-
We now also sell animated sigs! :shock: :o That's right! :shocking: For $25, Moontide will make you a wonderful animated sig. \:D/ He does, however, retain the right to choose which ones he wishes to make (as in if they're too hard).

^Chocolate Chip^

^Lemon^

^Reeses Cookies^

I also sell chocolate dipped cookies and ordinary chocolate cookies.

On the veggie side of life...

^Carrots^

^Broccoli^

Also sold are peppers, tomatoes, snap beans, yellow squash, and cucumbers! So get yourself ready and make an order!
Btw, you can choose 2 forms of ordering. PM Trixie or Moontide or I, or post it here! Please use this form:
1. Item(s)
2. Quantities
3. Staff request
This works only for other general items, because:
Marvin D.--Avatars and Wallpapers Department
Trixie--Cookies and Vegetables Stand
Moontide--Signatures
All 3--General items.
Gift card plan is now open! \:D/
So start ordering.
-Odyssey Mall (aka MITCHnTRENT, Moontide, and Trixie) :p

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

What is the giftcard plan & how does it work?
*insert provocative quote here*
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Well, you can get a gift for somebody else. Just donate the amount of money you wish to give the person, and then tell them they can order something for that amount of money.

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Can you Make me an animated sig? Here is a description:

It should had pic(s) of the new version of connie, say "Connie Kendall, be mostly pink, but can have some light blue and purple, maybe have a picture of the new album, and anything else you can think of that has to do with Connie or pink.

If it is to complicated, I understand!

Thanks,

Connie
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I can...er...Moontide can. But he's temporarily on leave. :( He's moving to a new house. So would you mind waiting or getting something else? Thanks!

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

I could wait.....how long would the wait be?
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

IDK. Maybe a week or so.

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

What could I order besides that.....you mean something less complicated?

Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Not less complicated, something that I or Trixie could fill out. Refer to page one. :yes:

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

O.K., I will just wait....can you PM me when he is avalible?

Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Sure thing, I will!

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Thanks!