The Auction House

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
The Auction House

Post by Sapphire »

Welcome to the Auction House! \:D/ I sell avatars, signatures, and sets! Here is the first set! The bid will end next week. Then I will have a new thing for bid up! :D Enjoy!

Bid starts at $3.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

I will bid $3 if this I still good.
this is my sig, but it is not attached by default, because I think I am too good for a signature all the time, or something. (More likely something).
I am totally not a sockpuppet of Marvin D.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Moontide get's it for $3! :D Congrats, Moontide! Here is the next item for bid.

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

$3
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Oh, I want that. $3.50
this is my sig, but it is not attached by default, because I think I am too good for a signature all the time, or something. (More likely something).
I am totally not a sockpuppet of Marvin D.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Moontide, you win the avatar! :D