Advice with snubs

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Moontide wrote:How can you disagree with someone with out arguing?
Hmm. :-k That is a hard one... Well, it really depends on you. I mean, if the other person starts getting angry, you should stay calm. Just make sure you tell the person nice and calmly that you don't agree with them. If it gets really out of control, then you might just want to walk away.

Oh, and if the person doesn't ask for you opinion, then sometimes it is best not to say anything. Unless, you feel it is necessary.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Snubs what do you do when a giant squirrel takes away your ipod? (ok silly question). Should I do school every day until I am 16 and try to finish school or graduate when I am 18?

edit: was I supposed to pay you 5 cents?
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Joanne wrote:Snubs what do you do when a giant squirrel takes away your ipod? (ok silly question). Should I do school every day until I am 16 and try to finish school or graduate when I am 18?

I am guessing you are home schooled..?

I can't really tell you what you should and shouldn't do… but most people do graduate when they are 18. But not everyone has to graduate when they turn 18. It's okay if you're 19. :- So, if you really want to do that, and graduate at 18, then go for it! :D But don’t feel pressured to get there by 18, kiddo. ;)
Joanne wrote:edit: was I supposed to pay you 5 cents?
Yes, that is what I was charging.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Snubs, what is a good way to earn a fun nickname? (One that does NOT annoy you at all.)
*insert provocative quote here*
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote:Snubs, what is a good way to earn a fun nickname? (One that does NOT annoy you at all.)
Well, I am sorry, but I don't think I can give you much advice on this one, hon... :-k You are talking about someone giving you a nickname? Well, you can never tell what people will think of for you. :lol: But if you show how great your personality is, someone will think of something. ;) But it is usually the people who know you best - like your parents, siblings, and best friends. But there are those times when you just don't get a nickname... but that can't be helped.

I found that having a nickname that doesn't annoy you is kinda rare.... for me anyway. I mean, I used to not like being called "snubs" by my sister - but it grew it me. \:D/ So, if there is a nickname that annoys you, just say it to yourself a couple of times and it will probably grow to you. I mean, if someone gives you a nickname out of love (and not just trying to be mean) then you should know that they probably thought about it so it would be special just for you. :D
Last edited by snubs on Thu May 27, 2010 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

snubs wrote:
IDANCE4JESUS wrote:Snubs, what is a good way to earn a fun nickname? (One that does NOT annoy you at all.)
Well, I am sorry, but I don't think I can give you much advice on this one, hon... :-k You are talking about someone giving you a nickname? Well, you can never tell what people will think of for you. :lol: But if you show how great your personality is, someone will think of something. ;) But it is usually the people who know you best - like your parents, siblings, and best friends. But there are those times when you just don't get a nickname... but that can't be helped.

I found that having a nickname that doesn't annoy you is kinda rare.... for me anyway. I mean, I used to not like being called "snubs" by my sister - but it grew it me. \:D/ So, if there is a nickname that annoys you, just say it to yourself a couple of times and it will probably grow to you. I mean, if someone gives you a nickname out of love (and not just trying to be mean) then you should know that they probably thought about it so it would be special just for you. :D
Okay, thanks!
*insert provocative quote here*