R&C Design

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Alright, I should have it to you by Saturday or Sunday, that okay?
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

Yep that is fine!

-- Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:50 pm --

If that is trouble for you then can I have a sig like yours, With and a dark-ish blue background. (not as dark as nave but not as light as sky blue)

-- Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:23 am --

Item(s):Set
Description: Could I have a picture of Chatlie Brown that says"You're a Good man Charlie Brown"?
Done by?: I don't care

-- Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:30 pm --

I would like the Charlie Brown one please!

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay, sorry I haven't seen these messages....you kept adding them on. ;) Now, did you still want all of those, or just the Charlie Brown one? I will be sure to give you a discount.
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

Just the Charlie Brown one please.

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay, I'm really sorry about this....I'll have that to you soon!

EDIT: Okay, here you are! :D If I can change anything, let me know! We're here to please you. :yes: And, because of the late arrival, it is complimentory!

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n487/Connie_K/CharlieBrown-2-1.png[/IMG]

Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

That is Perfict!!!!! I Love it!! Could I have an avatar to go with it?

~Anne Rice
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Great, I'm so glad that you like it! Sure thing! Did you want just a pic of Charlie Brown on it? Did you want any words?

Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

Just a picture. Thanks

~Anne Rice
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Alright...and here you are! I went ahead and added a border for color, but, if you don't like it, I can change it for you. :yes: Thanks again for the business! -Alyssa and Ric

Code: Select all

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n487/Connie_K/CharlieBrown-3.jpg

Dakota
Found

Post by Dakota »

I pmed you a request.
I'za weirdo.
Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

Item(s): set
Description: I would a set that says Theater. I want background to be light blue and the faunt to be fancy and black
Done by?: Coninie Please
Thanks!!!

~Anne Rice
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I would like to order another rank bar. :D

Shape: Either 4 or 10.
Size: 100x25
Background color: Dark blue or a dramatic red.
Text color: White.
Text font: Nothing too fancy, but nothing too plain.
Text: Dream On
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis