R&C Design

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Great! Though, questions, do you want a Christmas background (tree etc.) or just red and green like above? Also, which font, the one the says Holiday or the other one? And you want the avy to say Merry Christmas as well?
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

May I change my order?

Item: Avatar
Description: I would like a green background that says "I love Musical theatre"
Done by?: It does not matter

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay, Honey Wheeler. I'll work on that and have it right out to you. :yes:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Connie K. wrote:Great! Though, questions, do you want a Christmas background (tree etc.) or just red and green like above? Also, which font, the one the says Holiday or the other one? And you want the avy to say Merry Christmas as well?
Just red and green please. \:D/ And the other font. Thanks Connie. :D

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Sure thing. I'll be sure to have that out soon. :yes:

Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

Connie...I am not allowd to PM people.
I like the avatar.
Maube just a different color.
How about a color close to THIS

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Honey Wheeler wrote:Connie...I am not allowd to PM people.
I like the avatar.
Maube just a different color.
How about a color close to THIS
I'm sorry! I didn't know. I'll post your orders here from now on. :yes:

Okay, here is the avy in the color change, and I made the sig you wanted the same to go along with it if that's what you chose. Otherwise, the other one is also below. :yes: Tell me what you think and if yuo need any changes. If not, I'll post the codes. :D

What do you think? Tell me if you have any problems. ;)

Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

may I have the Avitar and signature inThis colorwith Black font color?
BTW...how do I put the singature in the signature spot?
I mean..There is no place where I can enter the code like an avatar.

~Anne Rice
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay, how's this sig and avy:

I see that you have stuff in your sig area, a verse and words that say "I Love acting, singing, and dancing!!" Well, I'll give you a code, just like an avy and you just put in the sig area, just like you placed the scripture etc. And, it should appear. :D If you like these, I'll give you the code. :yes:

Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

That is perfect! I would like the codes for these. Thanks a bunch!

~Anne Rice
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Great, I"m glad I got something right! ;) Here are the codes. Just copy and paste them into the correct areas.

AVY:

Code: Select all

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4226/1940424908145609.png
SIG:

Code: Select all

[img]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/1017/194042490198475075.png[/img]
Thank you for the busness, if you ever need ANYTHING else, let me know. We aim to please! ;) Oh, and let's just say your bill is:

$5.00
Sound good? I gave you a discount because it took so long to fill your order. ;)

Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

I will Donate it to you.

~Anne Rice
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Great! Thank's for your buisness! :D

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

The first person to respond to this post gets an item of their choice for $1!!
Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

Hey guys, can I order two sets? One about the UTK (University of Tennessee in Knoxville) that's TN orange (NO EXCEPTIONS) for the avatar and the sig has some cool UTK football pics?

And the other being for the TN Titans (In blue) for the avatar and TN Titan pics for the sig?
ImageImageImage

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." -Edgar Allen Poe: Eleonora
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Great, ric will have your order out soon! :D

Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

Hey thanks! I can't believe that I've missed the start of TN Football season....
ImageImageImage

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." -Edgar Allen Poe: Eleonora
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Hey, your team is playing Vanderbilt next! That's the college my sister goes to!

I know it's horrible, but I'm not very good at doing avatars with pictures like that.

I'll have the other set tomorrow I guess. I haven't had much time this weekend.

Btw, how's UTK doing so far?
Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

They've been better.... How much do I owe you for both of them?
ImageImageImage

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Well, the deal was one dollar for one item, so it might as well be two dollars for two items. :yes: