R&C Design

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

Alright, I sent ya your dues. Could you sent me the codes for the sets when you get a chance?
ImageImageImage

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." -Edgar Allen Poe: Eleonora
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Everyone! Attention!

We have added some example sigs! You are welcome to purchase them, or get some ideas on what you want, but, here they are! Enjoy:

I can also add or take away anything, if you decide to purchase one. :yes:

tags fixed~tkd
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Can I have the 2nd one?
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Sure thing! Would you like...

a matching avy?
a matching rankbar?
any changes made?
anything added?
sparkley letters perhaos?
or, would you like to leave it the way it is?
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Is number one still available? :)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Yes it is :D :
Connie K. wrote:Sure thing! Would you like...

a matching avy?
a matching rankbar?
any changes made?
anything added?
sparkley letters perhaos?
or, would you like to leave it the way it is?

The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I think I'll just take as is. :D Thanks though! How much do I owe you?

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

I have already PMed, you TKD. ;) And AIOluver, did you see my message above^?

HOLIDAY SALE: Everything 1/2 Price!

That's right! Everything is now 1/2 Price for the Season! Order your Christmas Sigs Away! Or, order normal sigs while the sale is going on! At any rate, enjoy the sale and take advantage of the good prices!

UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Item(s): Set
Description: Santa Claws
Done by?: IDC
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Item(s): Set
Description: a snowy village at night, with Merry Christmas on it
Done by?: Ric

Till the end of the line.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Alright guys, we'll have those out to you soon! Yanny, did you want it to say anything?

UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

IDC that's fine.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Alright, I'll see what I can do. :D

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Shennifer wrote:Item(s): Set
Description: a snowy village at night, with Merry Christmas on it
Done by?: Ric
Here you are, Shennifer. Pics are slim pickings, so I didn't get a very good one and I couldn't get it to be 400x100, but.....

Here's one with horrible falling snow:

And here it is without the snow:
Last edited by ric on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Yanny, tell me what you think. If you like this one, I'll make you your avy.

UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

It's good, but it's kind of blury. If you could change that or get a new pic or something that would be great. I'll pay you more.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Alright, I'll see what I can do.

Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

Item(s):Set
Description: I would like a picture of angels with a caption that says"O' Come O' Come Emmanuel"
Done by?: I don't care

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Alright! Question, though, do you want cartoon angels, painted, real, or...what? :D I just like to get an idea so I we know what you want.

Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

Cartoon please!

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice