Graphic Backstreet

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Here you go TKD.

Tell me what you think and if you want any changes just let me know. The price for the set is $4

Thanks to Shadowfax for a help in adjusting the size.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I love it! The only thing I would have changed is if you were to center the words on the avatar.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Sure thing. I'll see what I can do :yes:
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Okay thank you!

Edit: Is it okay if I give you the money for it now?
Last edited by The Kings Daughter on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

I'll take as nice pretty and summer-themed set that has this scripture on it:

For we have small troubles for while now, but they are helping us earn eternal Glory. That glory is much better then those troubles. 2 Cor. 4:17

(I"m going on a shopping spree.)

Thanks!

Connie K.
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Shadowfax, I'm going to let you take Connie K.'s order. I'm a little busy now :-

TKD, I'm going to try and work on yours sometime this week if possible and finish it up. With some help from Shadowfax since GIMP refuses to let me center the words :anxious: Since it's taking so long (which I apologize for, by the way) you don't have to pay if you don't want to.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

TKD, we are very sorry to have kept you waiting. :( You know how school is these days!

Anyways, here is your corrected avatar (sorry about he different background. You can use either to your wishing). We made your avatar with a border, and without. Use however you wish. \:D/ There is no charge for your set - again, sorry for the wait.

Without border:
With border:
Thank you for choosing Graphic Backstreet!

Connie K., your order will be coming soon. :yes:
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

That's okay. :D Good sets are worth waiting for. ;)

I really don't mind!

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Thanks, I can't wait to see my wonderful set! :D
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

You can make me a set that has my name on it and you deside what pic (But no magic or lord of the rings pic ok.)
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

AIOluver and Connie K. we apologize for the long wait. Shadowfax is just finishing up your sets - I did the intitial work and she adds the final touches - and she should have them posted up soon.

Again, we apologize for taking so long. Apparently having a business during school semesters is not easy :-
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Aaand, here are the very (delayed) orders. If you guys (Connie K. and AIOluver) would like another set of your choice for free, please tell me, and I will try to complete it right away. Or, you can have this set for free.

Connie K.:
Image Image
AIOluver:
Image Image

The images are from Doctor Who. :yes:
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Hm.....could I request a few changes for my set? And, it's okay, I'll just pay you. You don't have to give it to me for free. :D

Anyway, maybe a background a little less busy....maybe just some fall trees or something like that.....

Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

For sure, Connie! I will get to that right away. :yes:
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Thank you. :D I appreciate it. ;)

Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Ok, here it is. I'm sorry that it looks so busy - that's allot of words! ;)
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

I like the words but I kind of would like:

^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Shadowfax wrote:Ok, here it is. I'm sorry that it looks so busy - that's allot of words! ;)

LOVE IT! Perfection at it's highest. ;) Can you send me the codes?

Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Could I have a set that is wintry or fall? You can have a scripture verse or anything else!
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

AIOluver wrote:I like the words but I kind of would like:

Hmm, I'm not sure what you mean, AIOluver. :-k Do you want me to make something like that?

For SWA, I will get on it. :yes: Any specific words you want? O:)