IMPORTANT AUCTION!!!

****!!ATTENTION!!****

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Fenix
The Rich

IMPORTANT AUCTION!!!

Post by Fenix »

I am selling my signature space and my avatar space and my user name to the highest bidder.

If you are looking for a place to advertise your shop, your mayor campaign anything this is the auction for you.

What you will recieve

My Signature Space (You can put anything you want there)
My Avatar (You can put anything you want there)
My Username (You can choose anything you want)

Bidding starting at $500 and will Close @ Aug 1 2005 @ 12 PM
At that time whoever has the highest bid WILL win the auction and not be dissapointed. They must give me the amount that they bid.

I will do my best to post as much as I can.

Note: What you choose to put (in: sig, avatar, username) MUST follow the rules of the Town Of Odyssey.

Note: Winner must pay for the usage of a Signature, Avatar and must pay for the changing of my username.

Note: This service will last for the length of 2 weeks. After the end of the auction till 14 days after that will you have complete control of my avatar space, signature space and username.

Let the Bidding Begin @ $500
Serious Bidders Only. Good Luck!

This idea has been patented by Fenix on July,28,2005. Any violation of this patent the violator will be sued by Fenix(or whoever he/she username is at that moment) for the sum of $10 000.00
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

$500? That's a rather steep price at which to start the bid. :-k

...and I believe the citizens of Odyssey can get affordable advertising here. Only $90 for a full week! Plus, this guy has way more posts, so the advertisement will appear more often. ;)
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Trent DeWhite wrote:$500? That's a rather steep price at which to start the bid. :-k

...and I believe the citizens of Odyssey can get affordable advertising here. Only $90 for a full week! Plus, this guy has way more posts, so the advertisement will appear more often. ;)
Yeah, kind of high. Sorry, Fenix.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

...agreed. I'd recommend starting at maybe $25-lower... due to the nature of auctions, it's bound to go up.

Or you could just make a bunch of enemies who want to humiliate you. Good business in this sort of thing.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
spiderman
insert dash here

Post by spiderman »

this is a good idea for an auction but its too expensive....
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

BTW Fenix, seeing as how this idea has been done before on these boards, I hardly think that it is your intellectual property and thus is unpatentable. Sorry.
Not dead yet.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

You guys are mean. :(

I would bid but I am kind of saving my money to pay my TCW employees with. :(