The Audio Shack

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

The Audio Shack

Post by Aaron Wiley »

Woah! What shnazzy name right? yeah, pretty much! :P

Hello all, My name is Garrett Vandenberg! I like to edit, and act, and.. well, basically I like to make audio stuff!
I really think the TOO needs some livening up with some decent quality audio, which is exactly what I'd like to provide.
Here is where you can order audio clips such as Commercials, Stories, A short radio drama, or even a poem! I'll do just about anything so long as it's not SUPER time consuming. I can do stories and the like, but i don't want to be bombarded with a million 3,000 word long novels to read off and edit.

Here are a few samples of my work:

An episode of the critically acclaimed Adventures in Odyssey fan podcast, The Ceilingfan: I did not act in this, voice talent credit is due to Mark Jones (Phil) and Kevin McCreary (Ethan)

An Adventures in odyssey spoof trailer: This was done before i upgraded my mic, now I have a far higher quality studio mic

A commercial style update from myself: A commercial for the Too Dollar store A clip of an audio book (not the whole thing for obvious copyright reasons): So what would you all like? A commercial? A story? You decide!

Prices

- Poems (or other dialogs that require no extra content other than simple VO)
Project = 5$
Plus an extra 0.05$ a word.
Music added = extra 1$ per track

- Radio dramatization (this requires a lot more work, so it's a bit more pricey)
Project = 20$
And of course 0.05$ per word

- Commercials
Project = 7$
0.05$ a word
Pay an extra 3$ for cool transitions like in the example

- Songs (The Audio Shack is not yet offering these)
Last edited by Aaron Wiley on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Not offering songs? :( Oh, snap-na-bit. :(
I can wait. Since I'm gonna hear something for Christmas. :-
I'll PM you my order.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Will you make a commercial for my shop and have it say:

Code: Select all

Great deals, Great prices, Great place!!! December things FREE!!!
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

Post by Aaron Wiley »

Here is your commercial AIO luver! This will cost you 20$

- http://www.wikiupload.com/Q4U8SHYS3GKZ4P8
- http://www.truploader.com/view/361440

Marvin I will have yours out by tomorrow!

-- Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:15 pm --

Alright Marvin, here's your Commercial : http://www.truploader.com/view/462994

Tell me what you think! if you don't like it i could get you another one.
Last edited by Aaron Wiley on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.