Eugenefan23's Avatars, Signatures, and Websites!

Come and check this great shop out!

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!

Do you like my shop?

Yes!
100%
No!
No votes

Total votes: 5

AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Eugenefan23's Avatars, Signatures, and Websites!

Post by AioMan »

Great avatars and siggys! Avatars are $2, and siggys $3.50. If you buy 2 siggys or avvys, you get $1 off! I can also give you a website for $20! I am having an opening sale on websites and you can get them for half-price until 9/1/05. Great deal!!!!!! Also, if you pay $50 for my Premium Pack, you get 2 websites, 3 siggys, and 4 avatars!!! And they will also be half-price until 9/1/05!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Last edited by AioMan on Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Robert Mitchell
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Robert Mitchell »

Random text.
Vote RM for the *Unofficial*! | You Need to See This!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

RM, if you don't have something to say, then don't post..

Nice shop, can we see some samples?
...I hate marquees.
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

I do have my website that I designed here: http://www.freewebs.com/aio03
And I also made a sample siggy and avvy for you, J-man. You don't have to pay me or anything, and you can use it if you want.
Last edited by AioMan on Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by AioMan »

This shop is closing down

NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Eugenefan23 wrote:This shop is closing down
Allready?? You didn't give the good members of this fine establishment near as much time to make up their minds to buy something as I did!
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by AioMan »

I can't have two stores-if I do I have to pay $75!!!!!!!!!!