*Changes* {Express Yourself} By Alyssa --FREE!

Everything is Free!

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

*Changes* {Express Yourself} By Alyssa --FREE!

Post by Alyssa »

Hello, And Welcome to the New, Unique, and Fun Shop! All the information is listed below, hope you enjoy yourself while you're here! -Alyssa

What Makes This Shop Different?
Well, this shop is special because of a few reasons. For one, most of the sigs are divided in fours (see below for examples). And, everything is FREE. Order as much as you want whenever you want-you get it all free. There are several different ways to order: One way is to big three-five different images, objects, or colors. You would get each of those on your sig, so that you can express what you like and who are are! Another way is by picking a color or object theme to go through out the whole sig. Just normal sets/sigs/avys are available as well! Inscriptions are welcome. And, always remember to Express Yourself! :D So, get those order forms filled out!

Order Forms

Copy and Paste in post, read information, than delete the information and fill in your answers! :D

For Sets:
Number of Squares: Choose 1, (normal sig) 2, 3, 4, or 5
Objects/Images/Colors/Theme: Choose up to five, depending on # of squares, or, describe a theme.
In-Between Coloring: Choose no color, no separation in-between at all, pick a color, or have me pick it for you!
Avy: Choose # of squares (1 or 4), if you want a border, and if you want it to just match the theme, or look different (If so, tell what way). Please see the Avy Form for more info.
Additional Info: Optional
For Sigs:
Number of Squares: Choose 1, (normal sig), 2, 3, 4, or 5
Objects/Images/Colors/Theme: Choose up to five, depending on # of squares, or, describe a theme.
In-Between Coloring: Choose no color, no separation in-between at all, pick a color, or have me pick it for you!
For "Slideshow" Sigs:
Number of Slides: Choose up to ten.
Description:
Matching Avy?/Description of Avy:

For Avys:
Number of Squares: Choose 1 or 4 (see below for examples on four-squared ones, 1 square is just a normal avy)
Objects/Images/Colors/Theme: Choose either one, four, or a theme.
Additional Info: Optional.

Prices
Everything is now completely free! I hope that you enjoy this offer and take advantage of it!

Examples
Many more to come! :D Some available for purchase...PM/Post for more Info.

Squared-Sigs with Different Pictures:

Squared Sigs With Theme:

Four-Squared/Normal Avys:

Normal Sigs:

All Sigs and Avys are produced by Alyssa and are not to be copied or used without permission from Alyssa.

Dedication
I would like to thank my dear friend, iluvsns for her help in the inspiration and creation of this shop! And, I would also like to deticate this shop to her and her wonderful friendship to me. I Love you, sis! (Also, thanks to all my other wonderful friends on the ToO, you know you are, and if you don't PM me. :D
Last edited by Alyssa on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

It looks like a very nice shop, Alyssa! :D

Number of Squares: Four
Objects/Images/Colors: The theme? Horses! :D
Matching Avy?: Yes, please.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Thanks, Sapphire. ;)

Okay, here you are. I made two different ones so you can decide. Let me know which one, and, I'll send you the codes! And, if yo don't like either one, that's fine too, I'll try again. ;)

We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Wow! Their both great! :D Is it possible that I could have both? O:) I'll pay for the extra set.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Sure thing, PM coming your way! :yes: Anyone else up for an order? ;)

Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

I LOVE your shop! :D

hmm let's see,

Number of Squares: 3
Objects/Images/Colors: img #1 a horse. img #2 a flower img #3 something creative that makes you think of acting :)
Matching Avy?: Yes!
Additional Info: be warned I can't even picture it myself, if I don't like it, it isn't your fault. :D

Thanks!
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Thanks so much, Joanne!

I'll try to get it out to you as soon as possible! :yes: And, just to help me picture it a little better, can I ask a few questions? :D

Do you have a favorite type of horse?
How about a favorite kind or color of flower?
For the acting part....that would be hard.....maybe because it says "create", colord pencils or something would be good? :D Not sure about that... ;)

Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Hi Alyssa! here's my order! Thank you!

Number of Squares: 4
Objects/Images/Colors: a Chronicles of Narnia theme.
Matching Avy?: Yes! (of Susan?)
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Alright, Joanne, a PM has been sent! :D

And, Mimi, dear Mimi, here is your set! If you want any of the squares changed in the sig, or, a different avy, let me know. I made one with and without the words, so you could choose. If this is fine, I'll PM you the codes, if not, I can make any changes you need! ;)

Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Thank you so much Alyssa! I love it!
I sent you a pm. :)
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Hey! I don't want to rush you I just wanted to see if you got my PM. :D Thanks!
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Sig sent, Joanne! :yes: Anyone else up for a set?

Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

Number of Squares: 4-5 (depending on how much better you think it would look.)
Objects/Images/Colors: Sean Connery
Inscription: A smallish P.M. initial on the bottom right corner.
Matching Avy?: Yes please, of Sean Connery as Captain of the Red October.
Additional Info: I would like Sean Connery showed as James Bond (early) in consecutive movie order (or at least from how young to how old he looks from left to right) ranging from the various movies he's been in, mainly James Bond in the beginning (because of how young he looks) and with him as Captain of the Red October in the last square in uniform and hat (preferably with the hat).

If this is a bit too time consuming or difficult, I'll pick something a bit less elaborate. :anxious:
Last edited by Scion's Light on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." -Edgar Allen Poe: Eleonora
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Alright, Scion! I'll work on that and see what I can do....if I get to confused, I'll let you know. ;)

Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

Thanks Alyssa! I'm sure it'll be great! :D
ImageImageImage

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." -Edgar Allen Poe: Eleonora
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay, because I enjoy making sigs, and, I don't mind not being payed, everything is now complimentory! Order as much as you want, whenever you want, however you want it...it's all free.

So, join me in the celebration by ordering away and enjoying....

EVERYTHING COMPLETELY FREE!

Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

:D You're so awesome. I'd like a one picture set. I'm not sure what background... perhaps a night sky? And I'd like the words "In Christ Alone" on the avatar, and "My Hope is Found" in the signature. Think you could do that? :hug:

\:D/
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Number of Squares:3
Objects/Images/Colors:blue
Matching Avy?:sure
Additional Info:charlie brown and snoopy together
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Free is the best price! \:D/

Number of Squares: 5
Objects/Images/Colors: Pics of ninjas
Matching Avy?: Fu sure
Additional Info: I want it to be AWESOME! :x ;)
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

How long does this offer last?