*Changes* {Express Yourself} By Alyssa --FREE!

Everything is Free!

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay, PM coming soon. :D I
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I'm back again! :D

Number of Squares: Four.
Objects/Images/Colors/Theme: I would like pictures that go together. Something to do with Carrie Underwood.
In-Between Coloring: No separation or border.
Avy: Just take one of the four pictures from the sig and put it in an avy.
Additional Info: Please no pictures of her in her albums.

Take all the time you need. Thank you so much!
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Alright, dear Sapphire, I'll see what I can do. ;) It should be ready by either this Saturday or next Saturday. :yes: Sound Good? Thanks again!

-Aly
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

That sounds great, Alyssa. Thank you! :hug:
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Alright, Sapphire, here are some examples. :D Let me know if you want any thing changed, otherwise, I'll send you the codes! -Aly

Okay, here is the normal one:

And here is a "edited" version:

And, here is an avy I randomly made, which you can chose if you want, otherwise, you can pick one of the pics from the sigs:
I can also make it edited like the other version of the sig if you chose that one. :D

Anyway, let me know!

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

The normal one is perfect. Thank you so much! Umm...Can the avvy be the second image on the signature?
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

For a set:

Number of Squares: 4
In Between Coloring: Black
Avy: Matching theme, 1 square, black border
minichef
Pink forever!
Pink forever!

Post by minichef »

I'm back!! I want another set.

Number of squares: 4 or 5, just what ever it fits on.
Objects/images/colors/theme: slide 1: I want it to have a pretty pink flower background, and say: everything has beauty, but not everyone is able to see it. Slide 2: you can choose the back ground to fit the theme, but I want it to say: Jesus was the one who made this beauty, so it must be great.
In-between coloring: none
Avy: please. Just a cute avy that matches the sig.
Additional info: I want it to be animated. Slide 1/slide 2.

Ps: if the words are too long, I can shorten them. Or at least the second one anyways.

Thankyou!!!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Alright, Sunshine and minichef! I should have those very soon, the most by Saturday. :yes:

Also, Sapphire, PM coming super soon.

minichef
Pink forever!
Pink forever!

Post by minichef »

Did I explain it right? I hope I did. If not, just let me know.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Ya, thanks minichef, I think I got it. ;) One question though....are you thinking a close up flower or like a bundle of flowers, or possibly something like my sig?

minichef
Pink forever!
Pink forever!

Post by minichef »

Like yours sig. And I kinda like the roundy edges. Could you do that to my sig or was that just how that flower picture was?
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay, girls, check these out:

Sunshine:

If you like this, let me know and I'll send you the codes! ;) Also, I'll need you to pick one of the images for the avy.

minichef:

Let me know what you think of this for the first slide, I made the rounded borders a little less rounded ( ;) ) so it would fit better. If you need any changes, please let me know.

Than, pick one of these that you like the best. If you want a different background or have any other changes, let me know!

minichef
Pink forever!
Pink forever!

Post by minichef »

Ooh! I love the first slide! But on the second slide, I got to thinking, and could you do more of a spring background. Maybe something that coordinates with the first one, but not the exact same picture. Thanks so much!!
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

I love the signature! Those are really good pictures! Could you make an avatar to match it?
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

Hi Alyssa! I would like to order a set from you. I think your graphics look great!

Number of Squares: 1
Objects/Images/Colors/Theme: I would like a Caspian/Lilliandil set from the Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
In-Between Coloring: No color, since I only want one square.
Avy: 1 square, with a picture of Lilliandil, please.
Additional Info: None

Thanks!
Rachel
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

minichef:[img] I'd be glad too! ;) Maybe something more green with a pink flower or something?

Sunshine: Great, I'm so glad you like it! I will be sure to make an avy...black border right? I'll just need you to pick your favorite picture from the sig and I'll make that one the avy!

Trixie/Rachel: Fab, I'll be sure to have that out to you! :D The first 'draft' may not be ready until sometime this weekend though, I've been getting lots of orders through the shop and PM's. ;) But, I'll do my best to have that out to you super soon!

Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Black Border: Correct

As for the picture I would like the second one from the left (the cat in the purple flowers) please. :)
minichef
Pink forever!
Pink forever!

Post by minichef »

Oh that sounds nice! And sorry to be so picky.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

I'll have that out to you super soon, Sunshine! :yes:

Great, minichef, coming very soon. And don't worry about being picky at all. That's what I like to do special....make sure the customer gets his or her order PERFECTLY, no matter how long it takes, and of course, free of charge! ;)