*Changes* {Express Yourself} By Alyssa --FREE!

Everything is Free!

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
minichef
Pink forever!
Pink forever!

Post by minichef »

Ohh! Thanks. I was hoping it wasn't too much of a bother. And personally, you do such a great job, I think you shouldn't do everything for free. But that's just me.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Haha, well thanks. Though, I do get nice tips every once in a while. ;)

Anyway, sorry about any delays to EVERYONE. I have been really busy lately. :yes: Coming soon!
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
minichef
Pink forever!
Pink forever!

Post by minichef »

Can't wait for mine!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

You don't need to do this order unless you have time, I know you're busy! :yes:

Number of Squares: 1
Objects/Images/Colors/Theme: Anne of Green Gables (Anne from the first movie)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Hello to my Loyal Supporters!

Aly here, with some special request/announcements! ;)

First off, I would like to note that I am looking for a new employee, but I will tell you, I can be picky, and may end up just not having one. ;) So, if you would like to apply, send me a PM telling me why you would like to be my employee, your expierence with grapic desinining, and the time periods you would be able to get on, plus what program you use. If I turn you, down don't be offended (in advance ;) ) trust me, I have to find the perfect person! :D

Second, I would like to ask all those who have ordered from me and have not received their orders to post here and re-order there orders! ;) I am deeply sorry I haven't been able to fill them, but hopefully, now I can! ;) So please, if you still want your orders, post here! :D Also, I would give you a discount, but everythings already free! ;)

Third, please keep in mind that any new orders could include a wait. I am on mostly/only on the weekends, so that could be when you recieve your order. :yes:

Thank you everyone for your patience, I appreciate all of you! If you have any other comments, questions, concerns, problems, or notes, please let me know! Thanks again!

Alyssa
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

That's okay Alyssa! Don't worry about it! My order was, The pink avatar with the crown on it, (it said connie but you said you could change it to Princess) It's in your examples on the first page :) I PM'd everything to you a while back, but if you don't understand something, just PM me :) Thank you!!
minichef
Pink forever!
Pink forever!

Post by minichef »

minichef wrote:I'm back!! I want another set.

Number of squares: 4 or 5, just what ever it fits on.
Objects/images/colors/theme: slide 1: I want it to have a pretty pink flower background, and say: everything has beauty, but not everyone is able to see it. Slide 2: you can choose the back ground to fit the theme, but I want it to say: Jesus was the one who made this beauty, so it must be great.
In-between coloring: none
Avy: please. Just a cute avy that matches the sig.
Additional info: I want it to be animated. Slide 1/slide 2.

Ps: if the words are too long, I can shorten them. Or at least the second one anyways.

Thankyou!!!
Here is my order, reordered. You already have the first slide done, but I don't think you ever finished the other slide, or you just didn't show it to me.

I don't mind to wait too long either, so take your time.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay, here are some finished orders/questions/examples:

Sunshine: Here is your order! If you like it, I can go ahead and send you the codes! :yes:

Trixie: The thing I'm having trouble in your order is finding picture of the couple together, I have mostly found them sepreatly. I can keep looking or, if you prefer, I can make two squares for each of them. It's up to you! :D

minichef: Okay, here are some examples of a few backgrounds for the second slide. If you prefer something other than the ones below, let me know and I'll look some more!
double post fixed - aussie aio fan

Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Kitties! :inlove:

-I love it, thanks. ;)
minichef
Pink forever!
Pink forever!

Post by minichef »

Alyssa wrote:minichef: Okay, here are some examples of a few backgrounds for the second slide. If you prefer something other than the ones below, let me know and I'll look some more!
I absolutely love the middle one! It is so cute! Can't wait to see it finished!!
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n48 ... hoop-1.jpg
I really like this Avy, So could you also create a sig that is basketball related. Much thanks!
Number of Squares: 4
Objects/Images/Colors: Theme of Basketball.
Matching Avy?: ?
Additional Info: No words except for words like basketball. Thanks!

Thank You, very much!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Sunshine: PM has been sent, enjoy your order! :D

minicef: Okay, let me know what you think of this. I can change absolutly anything you want. Please let me know if you have ny problems!

Stop Wooton' Around: Here is a "draft" for you. ;) Let me know about changes you need and I'll be happy to make them. If you feel I need to just start over, let me know! Thanks so much!

--Alyssa

Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

I don't care for the fourth picture or the 1st but I like rest. Depending on the 4th picture could you move the word basketball to the 4th frame, thank you very much!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay, how would you like something to do with the bulls to replace the 1st picture...and, you wanted the fourth picture moved out for just the word basketball, correct? Let me know if there's anything else I can do!

--Aly

Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Well I really didn't care for the fourth picture or the 1st picture. Sure you can add something about the bulls, I don't care!
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

As I am now work here, I am now doing this order.

How about this?

Code: Select all

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/9615/basketballsig.png
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Hey thanks, and I used one of Alyssa's sigs.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

NEW EMPLOYEES!

I, Alyssa, would like to officially announce and introduce you to the two newest employees of my shop! So with out furthur adu, here they are!
Moontide and Sunshine! \:D/

Also, there are a few other changes. :yes: For one, animated sigs of any kind, including Slideshows, are now $6. But, everything else is still free, and thanks for the donations people have given so far, they are very much appriciated! In the future, whoever works on your order between the three of us will be the one who you will send your tips to. :yes:

Also, just go ahead and pick your order from out and specify it as usual. But since there are now three people working, you are welcome to specify who you want to do your work, but you don't have to. Moontide will, though, get most male orders. ;) Also, you need to continue to specify if your sig will or will not be animated, as I will be doing most animated orders. :yes:

Thank you everyone for your patience, and I hope you enjoy my new and improved shop. ;) If you have any questions, go ahead and contact me. In the meantime, Get those orders in! :D

Alyssa

Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

Number of Squares: 1
Objects/Images/Colors/Theme: may I have one set with a black background and light purple, light blue and white sparklly stars
Inscription: I don't sing because I'm Happy, I'm happy because I sing.~ William James
In-Between Coloring: what does this mean?
Avy: Just the sparkly stars on a black background
Additional Info:

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

In-Between Coloring is the color of the border.