The Kindness Vault© [Closed]

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
The Kindness Vault© [Closed]

Post by American Eagle »

Welcome to the Kindness Vault©! \:D/ This is an all-new shop that has never been done before. I don't sell signatures, avatars, audio clips, photos or food. In this establishment, you pay me to say nice things about you! For a small fee, I'll write a fancy paragraph (50 words) in your honor, explaining why you're so awesome.

Standard price: $50
Senior citizen discount (21 and older): 10% off
Junior discount (12 or under): 10% off
Discount Monday: 20% off
Saying something kind about me when you order: 15% off

I can only accept three orders at a time. Let it begin! \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

AE, your spleen is like a beautiful rose ... I'll take a standard order.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

AE, your hair glistens in the rain like nose hair after a sneeze! Ahh... *smells*

*pukes*

Ahem.. :- Well... \:D/ Standard order. \:D/
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Those are hardly compliments! :x I'm trying hard to think something good about either of you... but no, nothing's coming to mind.

Mmhmm. ;)

Irwin
I'm glad this begins with Irwin, because he's been there since my early days as a ToOer. He's one of the most gracious guys in this town. When we ran as Team Stapler for adminship, he told me that he didn't want to use certain platform ideas. I ahead and announced them without his blessing. Did he boot me off the team? No, he stuck with me and didn't bring it up again. That's how Irwin is. He doesn't create problems, but is willing to help. He's also very intelligent and funny.

Whitty Whit
As soon as he joined, Whitty Whit impressed me with his posting style and humor. We got along great, and I made sure he was chosen as an Enliven mod. In addition, WW is a stark defender of his faith. He's not afraid to stand up for God, the Bible or anything he believes in. He has proven himself trustworthy and is a great friend.

Thanks to EK for the new banner! \:D/

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

AE, you are like awesomeness incarnate! (times two)

I'll take a standard order (with the Complimentary discount?)
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

montywhittakerIII
When most users join this site, they spam, post nonsense and do things they later regret. (I am no exception.) montywhittakerIII, however, joined with the maturity of one of the older members on here. He started out interacting with people, playing games and becoming with many users, myself included. I'm looking forward to seeing what you can become on here, Monty. You have the makings of a future mod/admin, and that's saying a lot for a newer person. Oh, and you a lot of fun too!

____

Ya'll can decide what/if to pay after I post your paragraph. Also, I'm officially nicknaming you MIII. ;)

Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I wanna make a complaint!!! :x

This thread hardly seems to be doing the Town of Odyssey any good! Filling people up with pride and making themselves proud! This is hardly beneficial! I hereby declare this store: "CLOSED until further notice" *tacks sign up on banner* No employees allowed. Get out Jason-- Uh, AE. :x

;)
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

AE your term was THE BEST EVER!! I loved the member of the month, and overall the term was the best I've ever seen (which would be four).

Ok there's your compliment. :D
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

AE, when I think of something to say that would compliment you, my mind goes completely blank. You just have that dumbfounding air about you. :dumb:

I'm pretty sure that's a compliment, but if it's not, feel free to edit it to suit your purposes. \:D/
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

AE, you are so awesome. Words simply cannot describe just how awesome you are. Your awesomeness beats any other awesomeness that exists. And you were also the only person nice enough to leave me a welcome comment on my profile when I joined the ToO. ;)

I'd like a standard order please.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Joanne
Writing up a paragraph about you, Joanne, is more difficult because I haven't talked with you very much! (As evidenced by us commenting on each others' profiles for the first time. ;)) However, I have watched you post often, and am impressed by your positive nature. You use ":D" more than any other smiley, followed by ":)". I obviously don't know you in real life, but based on your online personality, I'm guessing you're a very friendly and kind person.

ric
ric, ric, ric, the youngest OC member. You've really launched into the ToO. 4,000 posts in 9 months? Pretty impressive. (And by the way, you must reach 5,000 before your one-year anniversary. ;)) You're a really complete member. I see you posting in City Hall, Whit's End, FM/HT, Hillingdale, etc. You make me laugh with your sarcasm (most recently in the Allen Young thread), and you're just an all-around fun guy.

EMBEE
First of all, EMBEE, you get bonus points for a slighty over-done but still really impressive "compliment". \:D/ I really didn't know you well for awhile, until we became friends on Buzz. Being a devoted VeggieTales fan is always a plus! I especially enjoy your "Countertop blog". Additionally, you were a fantastic Enliven mod and nearly won the election against us. I'm sure, judging by your maturity and friendliness as a user, you'll make a comeback and be elected Mayor or CoP soon.

Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Although almost half of the paragraph saying how well you didn't know me a suppose I will still pay you. :D How much do I owe?
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

AE, your epicness can never be described. \:D/ You are an older, respected ToOer that younger members can look up to.

Standard order?
*insert provocative quote here*
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

AE, you are epic, you is Awshum. \:D/ I wish I could meet you in real life.
Last edited by Galaxy X on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

This is so cool.

AE, you were a wonderful mayor and the last term was AWESOME! :D

Make me one!

\:D/
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Is there a valentines day discount?
~Mark Prescott~
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

EMBEE has a buzz? \:D/

*grins* This is a very interesting topic to read! \:D/

I'll take a standard order, excellent and awesome ex-admin of the ToO. ;) although you take things I do and say way to seriously *wink*

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Joanne wrote:Although almost half of the paragraph saying how well you didn't know me a suppose I will still pay you. :D How much do I owe?
That made me laugh. :D When do I get mine?

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Joanne, you can decide on payment. If you'd like to pay less, that's fine. \:D/

Mark Prescott, I hadn't thought of that, so no. ;)

IDJ, GX, Lee, TKD... I'll try to get to your orders eventually. Life has suddenly taken an unexpected turn.

Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

A bad turn? If so... I hope things get better soon.