DeWhite Marketing Services

All your advertising needs!

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Eugene Kendall wrote:I thought I was a Employee!
My employee chart has you listed as my "Image Hosting Supplier." \:D/
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Okeydoke
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

WEEKEND SALE!!

Normally, prices are as follows:
Trent DeWhite wrote:PERSONAL RATES

If you'd like me to host your advertisement (whether it's text or a banner) in my signature, simply post here and let me know! The following rates will apply:

1 day - $15
2 days - $30
3 days - $42 (you save $3!)
4 days - $55 (you save $5!)
5 days - $67 (you save $8!)
6 days - $78 (you save $12!)
7 days - $90 (you save $15!)

ADVERTISING OPTIONS

If you are looking for cheaper advertising, you can have your advertisement hosted by one of my employees. The price is a mere $8 per day (up to 5 days)! This can be IN ADDITION to or INSTEAD OF advertising in my signature slot (in the event that it has already been filled with another advertisement or if my personal services are unavailable).
However, for thise weekend, I am offering a 2-day sale on my personal advertising services. Advertise your shop, gallery, thread, or anything else besides external linking. Essentially, YOU control what goes in my signature. :anxious: Prices are as follows:

1 day - $10
2 days - $20

Advertising will run over this weekend only, from May 28 through May 29. First come, first served.
Last edited by Trent DeWhite on Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

when do i get paid?
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

Great job advertising!! I will deffinitely be using this marketing service again!!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Thanks dancer! :)
mdb17 wrote:when do i get paid?
Like I said in my PM, you will get paid on Thursday. That's today. :anxious: Payment pending . . .
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

that's nice.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I see we have some competition brewing... what with hakeber starting her own advertising shop and all. It seems I can't compete very well with her prices. :-k

Except for the fact I have more posts, and thus, the advertisement will appear more frequently. :-

At any rate... my signature is presently free and open to advertising.

RATES

If you'd like me to host your advertisement (text and/or a banner) in my signature, simply post here and let me know! The following rates will apply:

1 day - $15
2 days - $30
Last edited by Trent DeWhite on Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Trent DeWhite wrote:I see we have some competition brewing... what with hakeber starting her own advertising shop and all. It seems I can't compete very well with her prices. :-k

Except for the fact I have more posts, and thus, the advertisement will appear more frequently. :-

At any rate... my signature is presently free and open to advertising.

RATES

If you'd like me to host your advertisement (text and/or a banner) in my signature, simply post here and let me know! The following rates will apply:

1 day - $12
2 days - $24
3 days - $32 (you save $4!)
4 days - $40 (you save $8!)
5 days - $50 (you save $10!)
Is this less than usual?

I probably would give you more business if I had something to advertise.

And, I can advertise it in my signature!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

My rates have fluctuated. I suppose you could say my prices are lower than before, indeed.
Robert Mitchell
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Robert Mitchell »

Sound fun... Could I help?
Vote RM for the *Unofficial*! | You Need to See This!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Heh, I'd love to say yes, but I haven't received any business in the past couple months. :(
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

i'm going to need some advertisements real soon for my new contest...how about 5 days...what would that cost?

i'll have a siggy/avvy already
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Here are the rates:

1 day - $15
2 days - $30
Last edited by Trent DeWhite on Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

okay...i'll do 5 days...and how much do you charge for making a siggy?
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Sadly, I don't presently offer signature-making services. However, I know there are plenty out there who would be more than willing to help you in that department. I would highly recommend EK or Chandler. \:D/
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

okay....i already posted in the wanted adds, however no one was responding, i will send you the link and money after someone makes me one!!
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

Hey i can host one if you need me too cause i realllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy need the money
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

Post by Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle »

Trent DeWhite wrote:Greetings! :D

Need to advertise your store? Maybe you'd like to promote the contest you just recently started? In search of a place where you can promote your campaign headquarters? Need to sell something? Well look no further! For only $11 per day, I will host your advertisement. Whether it be in banner or text form, I will place your ad in my siggy for up to a full week. The LONGER the duration of your ad, the MORE you save! :D

For your information, I will not be endorsing any candidates other than Elf of Rivendell, as I am currently assisting Elf with her campaign.

PERSONAL RATES (meaning I will personally host your advertisement)

1 day - $15
2 days - $30
3 days - $40 (you save $5!)
4 days - $42 (you save $7!)
5 days - $65 (you save $10!)

BANNERS

We now offer banners! If you would like to purchase a banner, please inform us of the text and images you would to see in the banner and we will deliver the banner to you as soon as we can. Flat rate fee: $15

CHEAPER ADVERTISING

If you are looking for cheaper advertising, you can have your advertisement hosted by one of my employees. The price is a mere $8 per day (up to 5 days)! This can be IN ADDITION to or INSTEAD OF advertising in my signature slot (in the event that it has already been filled with another advertisement).

DATES UNAVAILABLE

Of course, because this is a private business, I will not be advertising every day of the year. I'll post the dates when my advertising services will be unavailable to the ToO . . . however, you will still be able to employ the services of my faithful employees. :)

May 9-24

EMPLOYMENT

Since I personally have limited advertising space, it I am also looking for a few employees. You must, of course, have an advertising license, otherwise known as a signature privilege, which you can obtain here. Pay rate will be as follows:

-$5/day for every banner you host
-$15 for every banner you create for a customer.

Thus, if you created a banner for a customer and hosted his banner for three days, you would receive $30 [15 + (5 x 3)]

You must be willing to leave your signature spot free of any banners in case I need you to host an advertisement. If you need a "holiday", just let me know!

CURRENT EMPLOYEES

-The One Hobbit
-Padme Solo
-pOwerbOy
-PonysHorses
Please adventise my post. http://www.thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?p=74480#74480
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I don't believe your post requires advertising anymore since it's already been answered. ;)