DeWhite Marketing Services

All your advertising needs!

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

DeWhite Marketing Services

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Greetings! :D

Need to advertise your store? Maybe you'd like to promote the contest you just recently started? In search of a place where you can promote your campaign headquarters? Need to sell something? Well look no further! For only $11 per day, I will host your advertisement. Whether it be in banner or text form, I will place your ad in my siggy for up to a full week. The LONGER the duration of your ad, the MORE you save! :D

For your information, I will not be endorsing any candidates other than David O, as I will be running with him in the upcoming election.

PERSONAL RATES (meaning I will personally host your advertisement)

1 day - $15
2 days - $30
3 days - $42 (you save $3!)
4 days - $55 (you save $5!)
5 days - $67 (you save $8!)
6 days - $78 (you save $12!)
7 days - $90 (you save $15!)

BANNERS

We now offer banners! If you would like to purchase a banner, please inform us of the text and images you would to see in the banner and we will deliver the banner to you as soon as we can. Flat rate fee: $15

DATES UNAVAILABLE

Of course, because this is a private business, I will not be advertising every day of the year. I'll post the dates when my advertising services will be unavailable to the ToO . . . however, you will still be able to employ the services of my faithful employees. :)
Last edited by Trent DeWhite on Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:15 am, edited 41 times in total.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Sounds interesting. I'm hoping my own work will be advertisement enough though. If business continues to be slow I might come knocking... ](*,)
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

Hmm, sounds interesting
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I think you should charge more for banners
scince you can only have one and ill probably get you to advertise my shop
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I chose my rates so that they would be affordable for everyone. As demand increases, I will begin raising the cost. Until then, it's a mere $5 for one day of advertising. :D However, if you're willing to pay extra $$ per day for your advertisement, I'll be glad to charge you more. \:D/
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

hmm ok so do we have to make the banner?
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Well, you don't necessarily have to make the banner, but you certainly must provide me with the banner. I'm not in the banner-making business, you see. I'll go about advertising your banner, but I won't be creating it. Check out one of the following stores if you'd like someone to make you a banner:

- EK's Siggy and Avatar Shop
- Me's Etchant Digital shop
- Sonuna's Shop of Great Randomness
- Eugene Blackgaard's General Store

*EDIT*

We now offer banners. See above.
Last edited by Trent DeWhite on Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Hey, could I work for you? I'm partly working for Ray, helping with the CSS/HTML part. I love making banners so you don't have to wait for the customer to make one for you to advertise.
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Absolutely! I'd love to have you on the team. In fact, making banners would be a huge plus to my business. I probably should Eugene Kendall of this latest development. :D

Do you currently have an advertising license? (aka the signature privilege, which you can obtain here) If not, you can still work for me. I'll pay you $10 for every banner you make which someone uses (to advertise or just stick in his or her signature slot). Obviously, you won't be needing to make any banners until we get more customers . . .

I'll also need to change my rates or add a premium fee for those who wish to purchase a banner. See new rates above.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Yupee, thank you! :D No sorry, I don't have the sig privilege, since I just donated all my money to the candidates I was voting for. I can still make banners though. :D

I'll try to earn the sig privilege ASAP.
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

As recently posted at the top:

*NEW* We now offer banners! If you would like to purchase a banner, please inform us of the text and images you would like to see in the banner and we will deliver the banner to you as soon as we can. Flat rate fee: $15

Please note that, because we are operating in the advertising business, these banners will be for those advertising their store, contest, or whatever. Like I said earlier, if you'd like to purchase a generic banner and are NOT interested in advertising, check out some of the following stores:

Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

but can we still get you to advertise with one of our banners
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Of course, EK. Purchasing a banner here is entirely optional . . . do you have a banner with which you'd like to advertise?
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

yes and no im finishing it now
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Excellent. Just let me know when you'd like to start advertising \:D/ . . .
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Trent DeWhite wrote:As recently posted at the top:

*NEW* We now offer banners! If you would like to purchase a banner, please inform us of the text and images you would like to see in the banner and we will deliver the banner to you as soon as we can. Flat rate fee: $15

Please note that, because we are operating in the advertising business, these banners will be for those advertising their store, contest, or whatever. Like I said earlier, if you'd like to purchase a generic banner and are NOT interested in advertising, check out some of the following stores:

I also make banners here in my rather deceptively named shop. :)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

yes chandler is good at images
Padme Solo
Gold Member

Post by Padme Solo »

I'm interested in hosting a ad. Even though I don't have signature powers yet.....I can do avatars.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Ok. Well get the siggie privilege quick, and we'll make you a nice banner to be proud of for a cheap price! :p :D

EDIT:: I now have the signature privilege. With Trent's permission, I can also start advertising.