Bookworm’s Avatar and Signature Gallery

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Bookworm’s Avatar and Signature Gallery

Post by bookworm »

* Due to Photobucket disabling embedded images this gallery is obviously now broken. *
* It will be out of commission until I decide how I want to approach image hosting in the future. *

Welcome. :)
I have decided to open up my first, and probably only, establishment here on Crestwood Avenue.

The primary purpose of this thread is not a shop. I won’t make sets for you. However I will take orders. Confused? ;) I am willing to do certain things if you want. Three things to be precise.
1) text animation 2) scrolling text 3) wheel of fortune animations
More information on these orders can be found in their respective sections.

But more than that, this is a gallery. A place for me to display some creations I made of my own ambition. Creations I will someday use, but in the meantime will be held here because I obviously cannot use them all at once.
It is actually more for organizational purposes than anything else. I wanted a place where I could see my work in its proper environment.

These pieces are not for sale, meaning you may not purchase exclusive user rights, however you may use them if you see one you particularly fancy. Please credit me in some way if you do though. ;) It doesn’t have to be intrusive, anything along the lines of ‘sig and/or av by bookworm’ in something like size 60 is fine. And a nominal user fee would be welcome.

I am not a professional set maker, so my work is not very elaborate. Most of what you see here was simply created in Microsoft Paint by adding text to an image. Some are animated, but nothing spectacular.

So without further ado I welcome you again to my shop/gallery. Browse around. :)
Or you can leave. I don’t care. ;)

Please note that due to the large number of images on this page some of the animation may be off due to the browser loading so much at one time. If you want a good look at a certain item I would suggest using the code somewhere else, like in a pm to yourself, so you can see it how it will display when applied.

Shop

Text Animation
I won’t create sets from scratch for you, but I am willing to do text animation work if you’d like. If you see an effect in the Gallery that you like (the Skillet or VeggieTales sigs for example) and have an image already picked out, I can add text in that style.

Please place orders through private message, not in this thread.
Scrolling Text
I created this little animation to save signature space while still displaying the same amount of text. In essence it’s a replacement for the spoiler tag. I didn’t think much of it until Joanne asked me to make one for her, so I decided I’d offer my services in making them if anyone else wants one.

Examples: ImageImageImage

Wheel of Fortune Custom Puzzles
On a whim one day, I decided to see if I could create custom WoF puzzles by cutting and pasting screenshots. And to my surprise, I could. It took a while to get things sized properly and lined up, but I’ve gotten the hang of it. I don’t know if this kind of thing will have any demand, but since I’m able to do it I figured I’d offer that as well.

Example: Image

Gallery

The Regisville Story Arc
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Star Wars
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

Lord of the Rings

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Valkyrie

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Skillet
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
TV and Movies
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Stargate

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
The Muppets

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Dave Carrol

ImageImageImage
Miscellaneous 1
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Miscellaneous 2
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Miscellaneous 3
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

NFL Playoffs
These are animations I made that depict every NFL playoff road since I started following football during the 2005 postseason. It also happens that in each Superbowl since I started watching, 9 so far, I have correctly predicted the winner.

Commissions
For Sunshine: ImageImageFor iluvsns: Image

For Christian A.: Image

More will be added as I create them. There is no schedule for my work because I simply create things as they come to me.
I will probably not announce new additions with a new post, so you’ll just have to keep checking this first one.
I’ll make it easy for you and place the newest few creations in the spoiler below, so all you have to do is check there every other week or so to see if anything new is in. :)

I will also add the Image icon to this thread when there is something added, so if you see that up go ahead and check the spoiler, it means something has been added within the past two weeks.

Latest Exhibits
ImageImageImage

Thank you for dropping by Bookworm’s Gallery. :)
Don’t feel obligated to compliment.
Last edited by bookworm on Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

What wonderful items!

I have a question...are you able to do scrolling text in different colors, or only black?
*insert provocative quote here*
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Oh, I should have mentioned that.
If you’re referring to the text, yes I can do it in any color you want. Also bold or italic. It’s just like the text we use here. I can even insert a smiley, as you can see in Joanne’s.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Okay, thank you :)
*insert provocative quote here*
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Since you're taking requests: Can you make a signature for me that includes this website's picture on it (http://www.thevoiceofodyssey.blogspot.com), and then put my motto (When the fans are silent, the CDs cry out. We cannot let that happen.) on top? If not, that's okay.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Will you make me a sig just like the Skillet sig please only have the hero song or Monster song and you can make me a matching avvie if you want (and if it isn't to much work).
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I expressly stated to place orders through pm. I’m happy to look into your requests, but please send them there.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

You have some nice stuff here, bookworm. =]
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Thank you :)
I put some new stuff in. Actually I put them in a while ago but didn’t announce it.