Just a note...

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Just a note...

Post by Mark Prescott »

I don't know if this is just me, but I think I am speaking for all graphic makers/designers when I say that it would really help if you guys be more specific in your orders. I'm not pointing any fingers; I've done this too. I'm just saying that the person you're ordering from would probably have a easier time making your sig/avvy if your are more specific. Things like "Be creative", or "Do what you want" aren't very helpful. Maybe for ideas you could Google Graphics, and find Image<That pic and ask for a splash of colors with your username on it. You could pretty much do anything to get ideas. The designer can't do everything; they need to have a little more info than "Give me a random sig" That is no particular quote, just spitballin' here.... Again, maybe this is just me. I do nto currently own a open sig/avvy shop, so I can't speak from recent experience. [/rant]
~Mark Prescott~
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Usually it helps for a person to give as much information as possible when they are ordering something. However, if the person truly isn't picky, and they don't really care what they get, and they really do trust the graphic designer to do a good job...I don't think it's as big of a deal :anxious:
*insert provocative quote here*
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

When I had a shop, I liked it when they were unspecific, because then I could do what ever I wanted.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Ya, I like more detailed orders, but sometimes its fun to just do whatever. (It's even more fun when 'whatever' turns out to be exactly what the person wanted.) \:D/
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Then I guess it's just me... Whatever.
~Mark Prescott~
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

I totally understand, Mark. :yes:
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!