Sunday's Emporium

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

*rushes off to buy some of this fabulous new item* \:D/

And I would like to point out that they taste even better than they look! :yes:
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

If you notice- at the catalog, there is a section for advertisement! It's small right now....but it contains signatures and avatars to advertise for Sundays Emporium! \:D/
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Ah yes...I had forgotten to say that. :anxious: Those of you who are advertising for us can go look at those siggys to see if you would like to change. :D

Right now we have all the people we can afford to be advertising for us...thank you for your interest everybody! :)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Sundays Emporium
Not as new
Location: Behind the counter, ready to take your order. May I help you?

Post by Sundays Emporium »

Some exciting new things are happening at Sunday's Emporium!

Check out the main page for updates about the site!

We'll just let that speak for itself about all the things that are happening!

Sunday's Emporium will also be going into "Christmas" mode very soon! With a themed website layout, as well as many more signatures and avatars for your use!

Visit our site, and have a glorious December day!

Edit: We are also so excited about this, that every single sentence is ending in an exclamation point!
;)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow! Six exclamation marks! This must be a really good update! ;) That's hard to live up to, but I'm sure that Sunday's Emporium will live up to it. \:D/
Sundays Emporium
Not as new

Make sure you check out our wonderful Christmas selection in this week leading up to Christmas! Of course, any gift from Sunday's would be so appreciated during this Christmas season. :D
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Don't forget about Valentine's Day coming up! \:D/ Only 3 days to go!

Sunday's Emporium has candy, flowers, and other wonderful gifts for that special person. :yes:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Sunday
Popsicle kid

Post by Sunday »

I haven't been around in ages. I had no idea that my little shop has lived on. :) Thanks, girls. You've made my day. \:D/
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Sunday wrote:I haven't been around in ages. I had no idea that my little shop has lived on. :) Thanks, girls. You've made my day. \:D/
Yes! Your little shop has lived on! :hug:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yay! It's Sunday! \:D/ Sunday's Emporium shall never die! :noway:
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Sunday wrote:I haven't been around in ages. I had no idea that my little shop has lived on. :) Thanks, girls. You've made my day. \:D/
Good to see you again Sunday! \:D/ We've all enjoyed working at the Emporium that you started. :)
Sundays Emporium
Not as new

Introducing! A new line of gifts!!

Fourth of July Selection

Also, most of the images at the website are working now. Due to some horrible technical difficulties- those images were non-existent for a while, but now they are back up! \:D/

edit: Also, the advertising section has just been updated!
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

Post by Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle »

That's in 2 months..
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Yup - that's so you can drool over all the gifts and be ready to give them when Independence Day gets here! \:D/
jtmcgee
Pilgrim

Post by jtmcgee »

Lets see I'll take the following;

A dozen roses,
Red Carnations,
Deluxe Lava Lamp,
19" Flat Screen Monitor,
Your a Star Gift pack,

*donates $50*
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

jtmcgee, you might want to PM your order to the Emporium, just to make sure the person on duty will know what you want. \:D/
jtmcgee
Pilgrim

Post by jtmcgee »

Yes, I PMed the Emporium also
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

I pmed an order, thanks a bunch! =)
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Sundays Emporium
Not as new

Hello all!

I am wondering if anybody would be interested in being a Sunday's Emporium employee. :) We are down to only Evil Chick and myself (Laura Ingalls) since Darcie and Seha can't commit the time right now. We have weekly shifts, so if I can get 2 more people to help out, you would have one week a month that you would man the Emporium. You get the money from any gifts you send out, as well as a set wage for every Welcome Wagon message. \:D/

Please PM the Emporium if you are interested. I am looking for mature, responsible individuals who have the time to do this. I reserve the right to decide who ultimately gets the position. :)

Thanks everybody!

EDIT: Our two new employees are Danadelfos and JIA! Welcome to the team! :D Just as a reminder, here is the basic info about the Emporium that is in the first post.

I know that you've always wished to send a friend a gift or two. Maybe flowers or candy or something. Now that wish can come true! Yes! You can now request an item to be sent to a person, from yourself or anonymously! (Yay for secret admirers!) What could possibly be better?? Nothing. People, you cannot know the joy that comes from opening your PM box and discovering that someone cares! It's beautiful! Totally boosts everyone's day. (I should get some testimonials up here at one point.) Birthday gifts, Christmas gifts...what a sweet thing to do for someone!

First, you must consult our catalogue for candy, flowers or random gifts! The Emporium's Catalogue

Then, you choose an item and PM Sunday's Emporium with your purchase! Please tell us what you want us to send, plus a personal message from you! (or from "anonymous") Either Laura Ingalls, Evil Chick, Danadelfos, or JesusIsAlive will send it off right away!

All purchases from Sunday's Emporium are $10. Enjoy! (Custom item requests are the same price.)
Last edited by Sundays Emporium on Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prince Caspian
ÇİΛ
ÇİΛ

Post by Prince Caspian »

This is what i got:Image
In the darkness, Ryan and Angel brighten up the ToO with Duck Juice flavored Linux as the mandatory os.
Vote for Ryan and Angel '08!