Brickway Movie Cinema

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Eugene Kendall wrote:but what if we bookmarked it MUWHAHAHA
What's to stop you from just sending a donation and thanking him for all the work they have already put into these brickfilms? ;). I've already seen them all, but I still sent Ferder $50 to thank him.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

ah yes good idea
Ferder
Pilgrim

Post by Ferder »

Yes, I know that some of you have already seen the movies for "free". That's fine with me. I just thought I'd open the shop for the people who hadn't found my site yet.
BTW I just might be starting a new movie today.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

awesome have you taken in my idea of making new movies at rquest for a price
Ferder
Pilgrim

Post by Ferder »

Do you mean that you would pay me to make a movie of your choice, or that you would pay me to see any new movies I make?
Last edited by Ferder on Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I think he met that we pay you and you make a film for us.I might do that. It would be very cool to have your very own brick film.
Ferder
Pilgrim

Post by Ferder »

Oh well be aware that (as in the real movie-making bussiness) it takes a whole lot more dough to finance a movie then it does to buy it. I would probably charge about $1000 to make a movie (though the price would vary up or down considering how long it takes for me to make it, and how huge a project it is. A simple greeting card, or something along those lines would probably be around $500. But I'm still not sure if I'd do this. I'm having a hard enough time trying to make myself make a new movie.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

I sumphisize with you on this, Ferder. I too am a movie maker, not lego but live action and such. I'm the producer in the group, as wel as an actor, writer, directer, but mainly a producer. My friends don't understand how long it takes to produce a quality movie. They're always nagging me for not having it done. ;)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

*cough*or sprite comic*cough*
Paul B
OK

Post by Paul B »

Theres a starwars lego videogame out now.Think its for nintendo qube.
looks cool.
Trillspots
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Trillspots »

Hey Ferder, you might recognize me off of brickfilms, nice shop ya'got here.
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

I'll say! I'm thinking of buying a movie myself! Welcome to the board Trillspots! Good to have you!
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Ferder wrote:Oh well be aware that (as in the real movie-making bussiness) it takes a whole lot more dough to finance a movie then it does to buy it. I would probably charge about $1000 to make a movie (though the price would vary up or down considering how long it takes for me to make it, and how huge a project it is. A simple greeting card, or something along those lines would probably be around $500. But I'm still not sure if I'd do this. I'm having a hard enough time trying to make myself make a new movie.
Here's some inspiration (if you haven't thought of doing this already), make movie spoofs! I highly recommend Indiana Jones, using Adventurers legos!
Eugene Blackgaard wrote:I sumphisize with you on this, Ferder. I too am a movie maker, not lego but live action and such. I'm the producer in the group, as wel as an actor, writer, directer, but mainly a producer. My friends don't understand how long it takes to produce a quality movie. They're always nagging me for not having it done. ;)
We also do this! My brother writes, directs, and stars in his movies. I am his main actor/stuntman, since all the other actors/actresses are under the age of 12!! ](*,)
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Eugene Kendall wrote:*cough*or sprite comic*cough*
lol, now that would be nice..*cough*EB*cough*
Ferder
Pilgrim

Post by Ferder »

In a few days our opening sale is going to end and all prices for movies are going to increase (by about double). Get 'em while they're cheap!
chexfan2000
Gold Member

Post by chexfan2000 »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:I sumphisize with you on this, Ferder. I too am a movie maker, not lego but live action and such. I'm the producer in the group, as wel as an actor, writer, directer, but mainly a producer. My friends don't understand how long it takes to produce a quality movie. They're always nagging me for not having it done. ;)
I know the feeling... I'm writing a script at the moment... IT'S HARD WORK, PEOPLE!! IT'LL BE DONE WHEN IT'S DONE!! Sorry, just needed to let off some steam. ;)
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...

Yay, this thread isn't dead! \:D/
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

^ pointless post (threads dont die)
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...

But it sure was quiet as a graveyard for a couple days.
Ferder
Pilgrim

Post by Ferder »

Ok, the movies are going off sale on Thursday evening.