→ The Aero ←

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
→ The Aero ←

Post by American Eagle »

→ The American Eagle's Retail Outlet ←
I have adequate skills in simple photo designing, and I like doing little projects now and then, so welcome to the American Eagle's Retail Outlet! \:D/ Because that's a mouthful, you can refer this shop as the Aero. No plagiarism here. :x

Included in the image are examples of my work. I don't necessarily think they're all well-made, but I'm showing them nonetheless. ;)

Submit An Order!
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I've always thought you did some pretty cool stuff. :yes: I REALLY like the name too. \:D/
Last edited by snubs on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Lower the prices? :incnt:

I'm too cheap to spend $50 on a set that snubs would make me for 5. ;)

I like your work though! What program do you use?

\:D/
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

iluvsns wrote:Lower the prices? :incnt:

I'm too cheap to spend $50 on a set that snubs would make me for 5. ;)

I like your work though! What program do you use?
Competition! \:D/ Free market system! once AE learns that his business will fail.... er. MAY fail, he'll lower the prices. O:) It's all about supply/demand, wages/prices, inflation (which I could easily fix :evil: ) and the stinginess of customers! \:D/
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

I would consider buy a rank bar. But the 50% promotion deal discount (See sig) kind of limits that.Very kidding. I in no way get a discount. I have that there because she does awesome work.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

snubs has a monopoly over the entire ToO economy!

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I do not. :noway: (That's a creepy picture by the way..)
iluvsns wrote:I'm too cheap to spend $50 on a set that snubs would make me for 5.
Well, I'm planning on raising my prices. It takes a good deal of work putting signatures/avatars together. I mean, I have spent at least 2 hours working on one set before. And 5 dollars just doesn't seem to cut it. I know (for me) there are those sets that only take 15-30 minutes...but that doesn't even include searching for pictures. That's a whole other deal in itself.
Last edited by snubs on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

snubs wrote:Well, I'm planning on raising my prices. It takes a good deal of work putting signatures/avatars together. I mean, I have spent at least 2 hours working on one set before. And 5 dollars just doesn't seem to cut it. I know (for me) there are those sets that only take 15-30 minutes...but that doesn't even include searching for pictures. That's a whole other deal in itself.
Aha, now that's what I'm talking about. We can raise the prices and no one can stop us. :evillaugh:

That is the reason why my prices are high. I promise to put a lot of effort into your order. The price always includes my 100% Satisfied Guaranteed policy; if you don't like it, you may keep it, but don't pay a dime. You only have to pay if it's to your satisfaction. ;)

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Awesome shop, AE! :) I will definitely be ordering something from here in the future!
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

I would like a set. Here's the link for the picture I want in both my avatar and signature:
http://techdeville.com/wp-content/uploa ... everdn.jpg
If you think of anything cool for it to say, then by all means, put it on. How much is it for a set? Thanks.
~Cam~
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

American Eagle wrote:
snubs wrote:Well, I'm planning on raising my prices. It takes a good deal of work putting signatures/avatars together. I mean, I have spent at least 2 hours working on one set before. And 5 dollars just doesn't seem to cut it. I know (for me) there are those sets that only take 15-30 minutes...but that doesn't even include searching for pictures. That's a whole other deal in itself.
Aha, now that's what I'm talking about. We can raise the prices and no one can stop us. :evillaugh:

That is the reason why my prices are high. I promise to put a lot of effort into your order. The price always includes my 100% Satisfied Guaranteed policy; if you don't like it, you may keep it, but don't pay a dime. You only have to pay if it's to your satisfaction. ;)
Ooh. *will use it on another site then*

*coughs*

Nice job, though. I might get something when I need a new set \:D/ And if I'm willing to part with $50 :(
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Well if prices are going to be increasing. (Which I heartily encourage by the way.) Would you 3 (The main active stores. Snubs, AE, Lee) Tell me you're prices whenever you adjust them so I can start a thread and keep the prices accurate. As guide for everyone. That way everyone can get paid well for you're work yet not be able to be much lower or higher than anyone else. Lowest for each category listed first. The thread would be like for example:

ToO Mall Prices:

Sets:
Gloriously Gorgeous Graphics-3
Envision-5
The Aero-REMOVED PRICE 100% Clearance Sale! Everything MUST GO!

I'd like a rank bar by the way. Will to pay extra if you tell me what rank to get.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
God's Daughter
Not Implemented

Post by God's Daughter »

Oooh, cool shop! \:D/
Image]
My Online Family! \:D/
Sky, is my twin. ^_^
Lee, is my cousin.
I'm KF's awesome sister and he's my equally awesome brother!
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Knight Fisher wrote:Well if prices are going to be increasing. (Which I heartily encourage by the way.) Would you 3 (The main active stores. Snubs, AE, Lee) Tell me you're prices whenever you adjust them so I can start a thread and keep the prices accurate. As guide for everyone. That way everyone can get paid well for you're work yet not be able to be much lower or higher than anyone else. Lowest for each category listed first. The thread would be like for example:

ToO Mall Prices:

Sets:
Gloriously Gorgeous Graphics-3
Envision-5
The Aero-REMOVED PRICE 100% Clearance Sale! Everything MUST GO!

I'd like a rank bar by the way. Will to pay extra if you tell me what rank to get.
Good idea. But I don't set prices exactly since it's an auction house, and I don't usually take custom orders, (unless someone specifically asks me to, in which case I usually charge about 10-15.00 for a set. :yes: )

\:D/
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Could you make a sig with this picture:

( http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... =3&theater )

and an avatar with this one:

( http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc ... 6824_n.jpg )

and could you put ~JCGJ~ (in any color you feel would fit nicely) on the avatar (and maybe the sig; whatever works)

Please and thank you!!
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Since Cam and JCGL had the boldness to request a set even though my prices are higher than snubs', I'm going to complete your guys' orders for FREE. This time only. However, I'm going to be super busy this entire week, so I can't say what day I'll have them finished. \:D/
thefinalhour wrote:I would like a set. Here's the link for the picture I want in both my avatar and signature:
http://techdeville.com/wp-content/uploa ... everdn.jpg
If you think of anything cool for it to say, then by all means, put it on. How much is it for a set? Thanks.
~Cam~
Cam, your order is priority #1. I will get to it as soon as I can. Do you have a favorite character among those Avengers?
~JCGJ~ wrote:Could you make a sig with this picture:

( http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... =3&theater )

and an avatar with this one:

( http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc ... 6824_n.jpg )

and could you put ~JCGJ~ (in any color you feel would fit nicely) on the avatar (and maybe the sig; whatever works)
The signature picture is hidden because only certain people on Facebook can see it. Can you attach it to a ToO post, or maybe upload it to Flickr/Photobucket? However, I can see the second photo.

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Hey! What about my order? :x
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Can you make me a set with raindrops/rain? On the signature please put, "Here comes the rain." Take your time. Thank you. :)
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

KF and Sapphire, your orders are coming. No other orders are being accepted at this time. :)

Cam, here's your free set. I decided to make the edges look like a movie ticket, because The Avengers is a movie, obviously. ;) Let me know what you think.

JCGJ, here's your free avatar:

~JCGJ~
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

(http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc ... 0513_n.jpg)

If you could make this into a sig, that would be great. It's not the picture I origanally wanted, but I couldn't figure out how to make it seen, so this one is the one I want.
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: