→ The Aero ←

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Thanks for the set, AE! :D The avatar is fine. It's all good. I hope you get to re-open your shop soon so other people can experience your work. \:D/
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I would like a set of stuff that represents your true feelings of me and my personality. Your payment will be based on how accurate it is.

Hint: If it does not feature David Cassidy your probably waaaay off.
I like this snubs fellow.
General nuisance extraordinaire.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Bmuntz wrote:I would like a set of stuff that represents your true feelings of me and my personality. Your payment will be based on how accurate it is.

I believe he's closed until further notice... :anxious:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Bmuntz wrote:I would like a set of stuff that represents your true feelings of me and my personality. Your payment will be based on how accurate it is.

I said the shop was still open for Catspaw, and since you and she are such good friends, I will allow your order.

The signature is of a young man named David who slaughters a big dude name Goliath.

The avatar is a dude named Butch Cassidy who robbed trains a long time ago.

I hope this wasn't too waaaaay off.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I'M GOOD FRIENDS WITH CATSPAW SO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME A SET THEN.

Right?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

American Eagle wrote:

I said the shop was still open for Catspaw, and since you and she are such good friends, I will allow your order.

The signature is of a young man named David who slaughters a big dude name Goliath.

The avatar is a dude named Butch Cassidy who robbed trains a long time ago.

I hope this wasn't too waaaaay off.
By good friends you mean that we once ran in a election together and won and then after we won she plotted behind my back as CoP and took over the board by being a way better admin then I was. Then yes we were once friends but now I oppose her and her rule of tyranny and am looking for people by popular demand to put me back in charge where I will promptly get bored and do nothing and let madness take over.

Thanks for the set. They are amazing and I will cherish them always. I do like you representing me as Goliath and a great dude with a stach.

*And to peeta who probably is right now typing about how something I wrote is not prefect grammar - I say to you theses people may know you and don't want to offend you so I might be the only person on this board who can save you so I will let you know they all find it really annoying*
I like this snubs fellow.
General nuisance extraordinaire.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

For the record (in case you missed it), you asked for a set relating to David Cassidy, so I made a set about David and Butch... Cassidy. :anxious:

Peeta, I could claim Howie Mandel as my friend, but it doesn't make it so. :noway:

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Bmuntz wrote:*And to peeta who probably is right now typing about how something I wrote is not prefect grammar - I say to you theses people may know you and don't want to offend you so I might be the only person on this board who can save you so I will let you know they all find it really annoying*
Nah, that's okay. I already knew it, but I admire your standing up to me. You got guts. And spunk. And moxie.

AE, you mean you aren't? :(
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

No. The stupid producers picked him as the host of Deal or No Deal instead of me. :(

Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Are you open?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Joy wrote:Are you open?
Afraid not. :(

Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

American Eagle wrote: Image
^ I like it. \:D/ (I mean the wording part of it)
Last edited by Sunshine on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.