Dr. Kait will see you now...

Take a seat on the couch.

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Dr. Kait will see you now...

Post by Kait »

Dr. Kait's Very Serious Advice
Hello. My name is Dr. Kait and I hold all knowledge and wisdom. Do you have a problem with your sister? Mother? Boyfriend? Pet goldfish? Do you need to know what day of the week to dye your hair? Are you confused about which pair of shoes to wear? Is your life passing you by and you don't know what to do with it?

I can help!

Ask your questions and I will answer! Fees are billed at an hourly rate.

Free Advice:
Look both ways before you cross your heart.
All for one, one for almonds!
Life is like a box of chocolates. Nobody likes the coconut ones.
Don't run faster than your guardian angel can brush her teeth.
Last edited by Kait on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

My sister's ferret isn't eating well... Is there anything we can do to make her eat better?

(WOOT! First post! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ )
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

~JCGJ~ wrote:My sister's ferret isn't eating well... Is there anything we can do to make her eat better?

(WOOT! First post! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ )
I might suggest reading her a Shakespearean sonnet. Studies have been shown that when read poetry, ferrets tend to digest their food faster and more efficiently. It may be that your sister's ferret is suffering from what is commonly known as "Lackofculturitis". It can cause indigestion.

I don't know much about ferrets, but maybe this page will help. http://www.craftycreatures.com/forferre ... ating.html

And because you are my first customer, you get your advice free of charge! \:D/
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

My watermelon and cantelope plants won't stop growing (I only have one plant of each)! They've grown completely over each other, and they still won't stop growing. They're running out of room to grow. Advice please?!
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

How much wood could my woodchuck chuck if my woodchuck could chuck wood?