My new avatar

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Tea Ess
Animatronic

My new avatar

Post by Tea Ess »

I decided that Tuesday would be the perfect time to get a new avatar. However, I have two dilemmas.

1. I haven't technical or graphic skill whatsoever.

2. I only use one avatar and will continue to do so. However, Irwin realized this, stole my idea, and traveled back in time to use it before me on here. :(

So, I need an avatar that fits all of the specifications here, is the exact same sketch of Dr. Blackgaard, but has a few qualities to distinguish it from Irwin's.

Thus, I need a talented avatar creator to make me an avatar with that sketch of Dr Blackgaard, bit it needs something to make it different, for example, a border or my username.

I have no need for a signature, just the avatar. If several people have one to offer, I will pay the creator of my favorite avatar.

Since this will be my only expense for several years at least, I am willing to pay a premium price.
300 dollars, in your currency, of course.
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Irwin didn't always use that avatar, though. He used this other one for the longest time...I'm trying to find it.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

How's this?

Is there a different type of font you would want? Any other changes?
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

That looks very good so far, Woody. However, I would like it to be slightly more distinguished. If a border is possible, I would like that, or possibly colored triangles at the corners. I am forgetting what you call it right now. Maybe even a colored strip along the bottom that reads 'Not Irwin'.

Anything that makes it different but still preserves the integrity of the avatar is accepted.

Thank you, snubs. I guessed that he probably had another one that he used, but he has this one now, so I will have to innovate.
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I PM'd you a version I made.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

How is this?

I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Rosy
Not as new

Post by Rosy »

Here are a few you might like: