Anime Avatars and Signatures!

Like anime like me c'mon and check the anime icons and signatures I'm selling! :o

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
MustacheGirl
Gold Member

Anime Avatars and Signatures!

Post by MustacheGirl »

Hi everyone! I just wanna tell you I'm going to be selling Anime Avatars and sigs from now on.
Last edited by MustacheGirl on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
"If I were the rain that bind together the earth and sky, who in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?"~Orihime Inoue
"All the people that get tossed about in history... I always hope they'll be reborn into a normal life... fall in love.. and end up living happily somewhere..."~France/Francis Bonnefoy
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Hope you do well. \:D/ Business has been a bit slow lately. :boohoo:
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
MustacheGirl
Gold Member

Post by MustacheGirl »

Thanks snubs!

Alright Item#1will be!!!!

This set!
ImageImage

-- Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:44 pm --

I'm also going to be taking requests' from now on,on anything it doesn't need to be anime.

Last bumped by MustacheGirl on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:53 pm.
"If I were the rain that bind together the earth and sky, who in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?"~Orihime Inoue
"All the people that get tossed about in history... I always hope they'll be reborn into a normal life... fall in love.. and end up living happily somewhere..."~France/Francis Bonnefoy