Anime Avatars and Signatures!

Like anime like me c'mon and check the anime icons and signatures I'm selling! :o

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!

Anime Avatars and Signatures!

Postby MustacheGirl » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:12 am

Hi everyone! I just wanna tell you I'm going to be selling Anime Avatars and sigs from now on.
Last edited by MustacheGirl on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
"If I were the rain that bind together the earth and sky, who in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?"~Orihime Inoue
"All the people that get tossed about in history... I always hope they'll be reborn into a normal life... fall in love.. and end up living happily somewhere..."~France/Francis Bonnefoy
I got this...
MustacheGirl

Why is it they have the gift of forgetting while I have the curse of remembering?

Cash on hand: 369.08
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (11)

Re: Anime Avatars and Signatures!

Postby snubs » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:05 pm

Hope you do well. \:D/ Business has been a bit slow lately. :boohoo:
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | Official Will Ryan Cap |
Quiet Strength
snubs

is Kaida's friend.

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 19,753.51

Re: Anime Avatars and Signatures!

Postby MustacheGirl » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Thanks snubs!

Alright Item#1will be!!!!

This set!
ImageImage

-- Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:44 pm --

I'm also going to be taking requests' from now on,on anything it doesn't need to be anime.

Last bumped by MustacheGirl on Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:53 pm.
"If I were the rain that bind together the earth and sky, who in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?"~Orihime Inoue
"All the people that get tossed about in history... I always hope they'll be reborn into a normal life... fall in love.. and end up living happily somewhere..."~France/Francis Bonnefoy
I got this...
MustacheGirl

Why is it they have the gift of forgetting while I have the curse of remembering?

Cash on hand: 369.08
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (11)

Return to Crestwood Avenue