Voice Mail, by Mr. Green!

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Voice Mail, by Mr. Green!

Post by ~JCGJ~ »

If you want a rather humerous recording for your voicemail message, I'd be glad to help you out. I have a variety of voices/accents that I can do, as well as several scripts that I've written up. If you'd like to hear a sample of what I'm capable of, just shoot me a message, and I'll give you my cell phone number, so you can hear my personal recording.

If you'd like a random, prescripted (but personalized with your name) recording, it'll only cost you $13. If you have a script you'd like me to read, that'll only cost you $7. If you want a pre-recorded, generic message with no specific name, it'll cost $5. If you'd like me to just wing it, completely unprepared, I'll take $11.

:mrgreen:
Last edited by ~JCGJ~ on Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I don't know how I previously missed seeing this! I don't want a message for my real voicemail, because I don't want to have to explain that to people from work etc. ;) but I think it would be funny if you recorded what you think Catspaw's voicemail message should be, and maybe I could put it in my signature or something. :lol:
~JCGJ~
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Catspaw wrote:I don't know how I previously missed seeing this! I don't want a message for my real voicemail, because I don't want to have to explain that to people from work etc. ;) but I think it would be funny if you recorded what you think Catspaw's voicemail message should be, and maybe I could put it in my signature or something. :lol:
I think I have a good idea... Though, I need to find the perfect location from which I can record it... I'll get back to you.
They/Them
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

~JCGJ~ wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I don't know how I previously missed seeing this! I don't want a message for my real voicemail, because I don't want to have to explain that to people from work etc. ;) but I think it would be funny if you recorded what you think Catspaw's voicemail message should be, and maybe I could put it in my signature or something. :lol:
I think I have a good idea... Though, I need to find the perfect location from which I can record it... I'll get back to you.
Yay! \:D/ I'm not sure if I should be a little worried ;) but I am eagerly awaiting the results of your good idea.
~JCGJ~
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Wow. I completely dropped the ball on this one.
I'll get that voicemail to you as soon as I'm able to get to the perfect location (the place I have in mind is closed for Winter, but should be opening soon :mrgreen: ).
Last edited by ~JCGJ~ on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
They/Them
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Are you still doing this? I'd take one of your prescripted ones plus one that's just you winging it.
~JCGJ~
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

NatetheGreat wrote:Are you still doing this? I'd take one of your prescripted ones plus one that's just you winging it.
Uh. Sure. Do you have DropBox or anything? We can sort this out in PM.
They/Them
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

lol Ok. If you don't want to do it, I understand. :)