Wooton info.

Looking for images, or anything on Wooton!

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Wooton

Wooton info.

Post by Wooton »

Hey I'm looking for things on Wooton from AIO. Please help me. I'm looking for images, clips, anything! I am willing to pay a donation! \:D/ :-$

Thanks in advance. \:D/
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

There is only one image thus far that I'm aware of, and it's a pic of him wearing a mailbox costume; you can see his feet and that's about it. I could look for it at the TH, where someone posted it a while back, but besides that, I'm not sure where to find it.

-Jonathan
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Wooten wrote:Hey I'm looking for things on Wooton from AIO. Please help me. I'm looking for images, clips, anything! I am willing to pay a donation! \:D/ :-$

Are you planning to sell Wooton stuff? :anxious:

This board is for people to open shops... not post want ads. AIO Psyche recognized this problem and started this thread in order to take care of all the wants you could possibly have. ;)
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Chandler wrote:
Wooten wrote:Hey I'm looking for things on Wooton from AIO. Please help me. I'm looking for images, clips, anything! I am willing to pay a donation! \:D/ :-$

Are you planning to sell Wooton stuff? :anxious:

This board is for people to open shops... not post want ads. AIO Psyche recognized this problem and started this thread in order to take care of all the wants you could possibly have. ;)
Like I said, I'm new....

I'm looking for them for my sig and avatar, once I get the money.... :)
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

By the way, is Wooton's last name? Is it Basset? :-k
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

yes, it is!
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Rats, some user name himself "Wooten Basset" before me.... ](*,)
Oh well, atleast I have my Wooton! \:D/
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Wooten wrote:Rats, some user name himself "Wooten Basset" before me.... ](*,)
Oh well, atleast I have my Wooton! \:D/
I think that "Wooton Bassett" is an NPC on this board but we have a member who used "Wooton Basset" (note the difference in spelling). You seem to know the correct spelling of "Wooton" even though your username is Wooten, so maybe you could still add a "Bassett" to that since it's probably not in use. Interestingly enough, the AIO character's name is also wrongly spelled when compared to its origin—Wootton Bassett in England. O:)
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Chandler wrote:This board is for people to open shops... not post want ads. AIO Psyche recognized this problem and started this thread in order to take care of all the wants you could possibly have. ;)
AIO Psyche did create a thread for people to post their wants, but his thread is not an official ToO thread... there is no rule in place that prevents users from using their shops to buy items or information.
Wooton Bassett
Lurker

Post by Wooton Bassett »

What do I look like? Well... it is a secret heavily guarded from generation from generation! *snort* :D

Anyways, this picture kinda looks like what some people think I look like. :anxious:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

*discovers that she apparently had the wrong picture of Wooton in her mind* O:)

The picture in my mind that I had of Wooton doesn't really fit with the info that we got about his size in "Do or Diet" - he seems to be a man of mystery!
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Catspaw wrote:*discovers that she apparently had the wrong picture of Wooton in her mind* O:)

The picture in my mind that I had of Wooton doesn't really fit with the info that we got about his size in "Do or Diet" - he seems to be a man of mystery!
The picture in my head looks absolutely nothing like that 15 year old in that avatar either. :(
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Hmm... he looks like a paperboy from the 1950's... I never knew! :shock:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Shadowpaw wrote:
Chandler wrote:This board is for people to open shops... not post want ads. AIO Psyche recognized this problem and started this thread in order to take care of all the wants you could possibly have. ;)
AIO Psyche did create a thread for people to post their wants, but his thread is not an official ToO thread... there is no rule in place that prevents users from using their shops to buy items or information.
Cool... a reverse shop! \:D/
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Shadowpaw wrote:
Catspaw wrote:*discovers that she apparently had the wrong picture of Wooton in her mind* O:)

The picture in my head looks absolutely nothing like that 15 year old in that avatar either. :(
I agree with both of you. I always imagined him somewhat skinny.

-Jonathan
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

So do you guys have any images or animated ones?

Willing to pay :)
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Shadowpaw wrote:

*yuck* That picture IS NOT Wooten!! :D
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Even when I tried I could never imagine what he looked like... he's such a delightful blend of inmaturity and maturity... reason and humor... reason itself defies it... the imagination cannot visualize it... a very unique and interesting character.
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Why don't you put your nice comments about Wooton here insetad. :)

So do you guys have any pictures of him (AIO's Wooton), or know where I can get one?
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Like I said up there ^ there is only one from FOTF, and all you can really see of him is his feet.

-Jonathan