The Smiley Shop

Where I sell handmade smilies! (Inventory in first post)

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!

Do you like my smilies?

55%
23%
14%
No votes
9%

Total votes: 22

Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Ok, I would like to order all the smiley packs, and
The Chesire Smiley Attack,
The Chesire Smiley,
The Jedi Knight vs. Sith Dude Lightsaber Dual #2,
The Newbie Printer,
The Weightlifter,
The Eat Spam (unanimated),
The Tut Smiley,
The Goteed Smiley,
The Cool Teen Smiley,
The Struck By Lightning! It's...... Shocking!,
And The Why You Shouldn't Watch Scary Movies,

Do you still have the Christmas ornaments from last Christmas?

And I would also like to custom order three smilies.
Could I have a Christmas tree, fully decorated, (white light please)?
Another like the one above, except with colored lights.
And one with a smiley decorating a Christmas tree (your choice of lights)
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

:shock: :huh: :dumb: Wow. Whoa. Yikes.... Uh... Lets see. I can have that to you by tomorrow. (And yes, I do still have those ornaments) *picks up phone* "Attention employees, get ready to pack!"
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

:lol: :D Yeah, I know, big order. Let's just say, I like smilies (I know, understatment)
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

By the way, you asked for "The Originals" smiley pack which includes Eatspam (Unanimated), but you asked for it seperatly, also.
And, you want three trees, but do you want a smiley deocrating all of them, or the first two decorated with smilies?
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

DanP740 wrote:By the way, you asked for "The Originals" smiley pack which includes Eatspam (Unanimated), but you asked for it seperatly, also.
And, you want three trees, but do you want a smiley deocrating all of them, or the first two decorated with smilies?
Oops, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ask for two.

I would like the first one to be decorated with white lights and silver and red ornaments, and the next one to me the same, except colored lights. And the last one to be with either white or colored (your choice) lights and silver and red ornaments, and A smiley decorating it.

And I would like silver, and red ornaments please.

P.S. How much do I owe you for everything?
Image Image
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

How are the first two trees smiley related?
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

they're not I guess, but you could put tw olittle children smilies in front of them.

P.S. How much do I owe you for everything?
Image Image
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I'll figure it out when I send them to you.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Oh, ok. Thank you!
Image Image
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I'll be sending you that order (excluding the trees though, I saw you got a smiley decorating a tree from that other store.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Thank you! I did indeed! But, I didn't get the other two I wanted. I would be willing to pay $3 a piece for them
Image Image
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Due to lack of employees due to the only employee leaving town due to the economy, the Smiley Shop is now closed. No free santa or rudolf or snowman smilies.

Since this shop is now closed, I'll go ahead and lock it. Dan, if you ever decide to reopen, please PM one of the moderators to have it unlocked.
-Darcie