Get a cartoon version of yourself.

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
strife286
Tallying up

Get a cartoon version of yourself.

Post by strife286 »

This is something you can keep forever, and look back upon to remember that day that that funny little man offered to draw a cartoon version of you. You just give him (me) a picture of you (you) and he (me) will draw you (you) as a cartoon. I can also draw you in a specific background if you desire.

An example:

becomes

As you can tell I just replicated the picture, but I can draw you into a certain background sceneario if you wish.

Price: $35
w/ bkgn: $50

::Special:: Buy 4, get one free. (w/o background, $10 for bkgn)
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

This seems like a good idea. perhaps after I start to regain my monopoly money again I'll buy a few.

Lord Sesshoumaru
pingpeppy
OK

Post by pingpeppy »

Nice.
Last edited by pingpeppy on Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Did you really draw that, or did you press the "cartoon" button? :-k
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

There is no cartoon button. >_> At least not in PS7. And if there is one, tell me what program it's in so I can buy it... <_<
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

There are cartoon buttons on certain photo services such as Kodak. I have used the button sweveral times myself.
strife286
Tallying up

Post by strife286 »

I drew it, but I'm sure some program somewhere has the "cartoon" button. But I drew it, and simplified it into a bit cartoonyish more.
pingpeppy
OK

Post by pingpeppy »

Wooton wrote:Did you really draw that, or did you press the "cartoon" button? :-k
I wish photoshop had such a button, then I would have kept my store open.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I think GIMP has a cartoon filter.. *goes to check*
...I hate marquees.
strife286
Tallying up

Post by strife286 »

Even if there was a cartoon button, I DID draw it, as you can see there is no background. A program wouldn't be able to tell where the person was and then make the rest white...well unless you selected that portion and cut it out...I guess, so nevermind. But I did draw it.
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

=D> In that case..... very, very well done! =D>
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Wow! That's really cool! =D>
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

I'm going on a guess that the person in the photo doesent have to be me as long as you get paid. So going on with that....Image

I'll pay after I see the final result...if that is you will do it.
I dopnt care if you add in a backround or not if you do you'll just have to wait to get the rest of the money form me.

Lord Sesshoumaru
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

strife286 wrote:A program wouldn't be able to tell where the person was and then make the rest white
You obviously haven't seen the power of photo editing! :badgrin:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Trent, revive the Canadian Chicken! :pray:
strife286
Tallying up

Post by strife286 »

Trillspots
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Trillspots »

lol, Captain Picard! I love finding trekkies on other forums. Those are very good cartoons, you have an interesting style. Reminds me slightly of Tom Tierny. (one of the illustrators for the dover coloring books.)

-Trill
pingpeppy
OK

Post by pingpeppy »

Very nice, I may have a order for you soon.
Robert Mitchell
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Robert Mitchell »

Image Wow!
Vote RM for the *Unofficial*! | You Need to See This!
strife286
Tallying up

Post by strife286 »

The thing is, I couldn't draw the slightest bit of a realistic person without staring at them though. When it comes to drawing without looking at stuff I get really cartoony and exaggerated.