OdysseyFan's Website Promotion Shop

Favicon & Search Engine Optimization

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
OdysseyFan
I've been here a bit

OdysseyFan's Website Promotion Shop

Post by OdysseyFan »

Package #1 - $100
META Analysis, Submission to Google

Package #2 - $500
Meta Tag Analysis, Robots File Creation, Submission to 15 Search Engines, and 1 directory.

Package #3 $2,000
Meta Upgrades(up to 10 Tags), Custom Robots File Creation, Submission to over 50 Search Engines(No Foreign or FFA sites), and up to 3 Directories

Ok, so basically if you have a website, maybe people can't find it when they search, I have over a dozen clients, and they generally rank in the top 10 search on Google, most rank #1 for their targeted Keyword(s)

so if you have a site that's not getting hits from Search Engines, this service may be exactly what you need to get noticed.

Favorites Icon (Like the cute Eugene Head that adorns the TOO)

More Info: http://www.libnatpro.com/favicon.htm

STOCK FAVICON: $70

Stock FAVICON + Custom META CODE tags: $200

Custom Favicon (From Existing Image): $500

Custom Favicon (From Scratch) + Code: $2000
Last edited by OdysseyFan on Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

People are only supposed to have one shop here on Crestwood Avenue. You can sell both your products (and you've got some interesting ones!) but they have to be combined in the same store. :)
I don't remember where I read that though... :-k
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Wow, sounds like a great business!

You might want to consider lowering your prices. Around here, very few people have more than $1000, and there only 22 citizens with more than $500. I must also add that in most stores in Crestwood Avenue, prices typically range from FREE to $50. :)

The thread to which Chandler was referring is "Earning Money", found in the City Hall forum.

Crestwood Avenue

Do you like creating avatars? Perhaps signature images? Or maybe you've got a collection of lego videos you want to share with the world? Well if you'd like, you are more than welcome to open a store in "Crestwood Avenue". Simply create a new thread, title it whatever the name of your store is, and list the items or services you are offering to the citizens of the town of Odyssey. Members can donate money into your account (being sure to clearly indicate what they would like from you in the "message body" of a donation), and you can reply with a link to the item they have purchased. There are two rules to keep in mind however:

1) Users are allowed to open only one shop in Crestwood Avenue
2) Only one thread is allowed per store

Aside from these rules, you're more than welcome to sell whatever you'd like at whatever price you want provided the item is a real item or service. And your shop can sell any number of different goods, so don't feel limited to any one particular item. However, if you would like to close your shop and open another, please contact a member of the Mayoral Staff to delete your thread before you go about starting a new one.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

hm I little expensive for me..maybe later..
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

way to expensive i know of a few tools that can get you your own favicon and metatag submission is easy
OdysseyFan
I've been here a bit

Post by OdysseyFan »

reading around the TOO more I have reduced the prices, I thought people were a little richer than they really were.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Oooh...I might consider a favicon for FBI...let me think about it some more.