Joeys animated siggy and avatar shop. !!!Regs on sale!!!

!!!SALE!!! All regular un-animted signatures are now on sale! Just $10.00 Hurry, limited time offer!

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Robert Mitchell
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Robert Mitchell »

Could you make something for the Odyssey Gazette. Animated and fun. (a little retro)
Vote RM for the *Unofficial*! | You Need to See This!
Robert Mitchell
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Robert Mitchell »

Joey_Kid wrote:Okay, it took me some work in Flash, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Imageready to get this one all finished. Here is the link:

http://img117.echo.cx/img117/7481/frank ... inn2sm.gif

And here is the image itself:

Hope you like it! =D>
Could you make something like this, but for Odyssey Gazette, 400x100 pixels at least please. Animated and Fun.
Vote RM for the *Unofficial*! | You Need to See This!
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Hey, Joey, could you get me an animated sig on Wooton? If you can find one....

Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

I would like 50 animated avatars of various Celeberties. Please zip the file and upload it to a server I can access you will be paid in full when you are done.
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

I will take an animated sig of Bobby from Sue Thomas F. B. Eye with him running or shooting or something like that. (Donates $40.00)
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

*Doesn't think that Joey comes around here any more.*

My thoughts for you.

Yours Thinking,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny