Post the last AIO episode you listened to!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Monty_Whittaker
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Monty_Whittaker »

Clara. So Sad :(
Resident JRPG nut
Horsegirl
29K to go!

Post by Horsegirl »

Real time! The first time I heard this episode I think i say right by my CD player cause it was a good episode. I hadn't listened to it again till today not my favorite episode ever but I still enjoy it some times.
Hello I was going to put a inspirational thing here but couldn't find a thing then I was going to make something up but ran out of ideas so I thought I would just talk and talk till I don't know run out of ink or wait no ink ummm I guess run out of fingers or keys? You should stop reading now because it may talk a long time to run out of ether of those
Scientific Guy
Tallying up

Post by Scientific Guy »

Sir Buddy's Snowy Day!
BEST EPISODE OF ALBUM 63/64!!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

^ That one was kind of fun!

I listened to "For Trying Out Loud." It always makes me laugh! I love Wooton and the way they parallel the storylines. "Pardon me, could you repeat that?"
Horsegirl
29K to go!

Post by Horsegirl »

The sandwich initiative. I thought the new voices were pretty bad. The new David Parker sounded like Jason not David. I'll miss the real voices.
Hello I was going to put a inspirational thing here but couldn't find a thing then I was going to make something up but ran out of ideas so I thought I would just talk and talk till I don't know run out of ink or wait no ink ummm I guess run out of fingers or keys? You should stop reading now because it may talk a long time to run out of ether of those
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I listened to "Relatively Annoying" last night. I hadn't listened to it in a long time, but it always makes me laugh! I was thinking about my grandma when Alex's grandparents were going on and on about all the illnesses of everyone they know! :lol:
Scientific Guy
Tallying up

Post by Scientific Guy »

Catspaw wrote:I listened to "Relatively Annoying" last night. I hadn't listened to it in a long time, but it always makes me laugh! I was thinking about my grandma when Alex's grandparents were going on and on about all the illnesses of everyone they know! :lol:
"There's a toenail in my ketchup!"
Horsegirl
29K to go!

Post by Horsegirl »

"I have gotta have my btv!"
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Scientific Guy wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I listened to "Relatively Annoying" last night. I hadn't listened to it in a long time, but it always makes me laugh! I was thinking about my grandma when Alex's grandparents were going on and on about all the illnesses of everyone they know! :lol:
"There's a toenail in my ketchup!"
Haha, luckily that's one thing I have never heard my grandparents say! :lol:

I listened to "Prequels of Love" last night. If only I could have a love story as romantic as Bernard. :(
Horsegirl
29K to go!

Post by Horsegirl »

Whits end
Lights out.
"Shudders"
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

"Aloha Oy!" It's tons of fun and I haven't listened to it in a long time. "In with Mr. Good Air, out with Mr. Bad Air." :lol:
Monty_Whittaker

Out of the Woods and I'm currently listening to Bernard and Saul. It's a good episode.
Resident JRPG nut
Horsegirl
29K to go!

Post by Horsegirl »

The green ring conspiracy. Probably my favorite album so far!
Monty_Whittaker

No Way Out. Amazing ep.
Resident JRPG nut
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

"Double Trouble" - an old classic! I've listened to it a lot of times over the years, but not for a long time. It was great to listen and appreciate it all over again. :D
Horsegirl
29K to go!

Post by Horsegirl »

The jokes on you.

Hahaha!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That's a good one, Horsegirl! :D

I listened to "This is Chad Pearson?" last night. It's one of my favourites and I sometimes play it as I'm trying to fall asleep because it's familiar enough that I can actually fall asleep while it's playing. I used to listen to AIO every night as I went to bed as a kid, so it feels like continuing a fun tradition!
Monty_Whittaker

The Tower. Underrated episode.
Resident JRPG nut
AioFan7
Not as new

Post by AioFan7 »

Even as I am typing, I'm listening to "Life Expectancy part 1of3". A sad story...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I've listened to "Nothing But the Half Truth" the last few nights as I've been falling asleep. It's one of those episodes that I enjoy every time I hear it and can listen to repeatedly. I still haven't stayed awake until the end, so I might start halfway through and listen again tonight!