ODYSSEY SINGS

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

ODYSSEY SINGS

Postby fatlooy » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:21 pm

Hey dose anyone have ODYSSEY SINGS??? I own it but can't find the CD and i really want to hear it (if you have the bonis tracks i would love to hear them too).
Thanks,
looy


EDIT: i aslo own Split Ends but cant find it dose anyone have it???
The Council must persist
User avatar
fatlooy
 
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:54 am
Location: The Emerald city
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 15.00

Re: ODYSSEY SINGS

Postby AioMan » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:39 am

fatlooy wrote:Hey dose anyone have ODYSSEY SINGS??? I own it but can't find the CD and i really want to hear it (if you have the bonis tracks i would love to hear them too).
Thanks,
looy



EDIT: i aslo own Split Ends but cant find it dose anyone have it???

I would give it to you but I don't know if I have it. ](*,)
I'm also unclear on the fact if it is legal to do this: http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=10239
I do think it should be legal if you own it already, but I don't know why my topic was locked.
Image
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
I love the Town Council!
User avatar
AioMan
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:07 am
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America
Gender: Male

Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: ODYSSEY SINGS

Postby fatlooy » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:26 pm

Bobby Manning wrote:
fatlooy wrote:Hey dose anyone have ODYSSEY SINGS??? I own it but can't find the CD and i really want to hear it (if you have the bonis tracks i would love to hear them too).
Thanks,
looy



EDIT: i aslo own Split Ends but cant find it dose anyone have it???

I would give it to you but I don't know if I have it. ](*,)
I'm also unclear on the fact if it is legal to do this: http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=10239
I do think it should be legal if you own it already, but I don't know why my topic was locked.



Well if you find them let me know please!!!
The Council must persist
User avatar
fatlooy
 
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:54 am
Location: The Emerald city
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 15.00

Postby STRYPER » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:51 pm

It technically wouldn't be illegal if you own the original episode and you haven't loaned it out to anyone or anything.
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Gone... but not Forgotten
User avatar
STRYPER
 
Posts: 6690
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:18 pm
Location: Northern VA
Gender: Male

Cash on hand: 0.20
Bank: 0.00

Postby AioMan » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:47 am

STRYPER wrote:It technically wouldn't be illegal if you own the original episode and you haven't loaned it out to anyone or anything.

Exactly what I think. That's how my topic was too. ](*,)
Trent had no right to lock it. :x
Image
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
I love the Town Council!
User avatar
AioMan
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:07 am
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America
Gender: Male

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby fatlooy » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:52 pm

Bobby Manning wrote:
STRYPER wrote:It technically wouldn't be illegal if you own the original episode and you haven't loaned it out to anyone or anything.

Exactly what I think. That's how my topic was too. ](*,)
Trent had no right to lock it. :x


AMEN!!! (but i still want those eps splease anyone!!!!!!

Hello!!!! i still need them please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Edit: Please avoid double posting. Thank you! ~Karin Doyle
The Council must persist
User avatar
fatlooy
 
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:54 am
Location: The Emerald city
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 15.00

Postby Fei » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:20 pm

Its a illeagal I think and I wouldn't double post if I was you. :)
We love you StrongNChrist
User avatar
Fei

<3

 
Posts: 9092
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Washington DC
Age: 9
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 13.72

Postby fatlooy » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:24 pm

Darth Birdie wrote:Its a illeagal I think and I wouldn't double post if I was you. :)

no its not if i own it!!!!!!!!! (sorry about the duble posting.
The Council must persist
User avatar
fatlooy
 
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:54 am
Location: The Emerald city
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 15.00

Postby Fei » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:27 pm

Then why do you need ours?
We love you StrongNChrist
User avatar
Fei

<3

 
Posts: 9092
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Washington DC
Age: 9
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 13.72

Postby fatlooy » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:33 pm

bc i cant find mine!!!
The Council must persist
User avatar
fatlooy
 
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:54 am
Location: The Emerald city
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 15.00

Postby Fei » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:34 pm

I'd recommend you find it! ;)
We love you StrongNChrist
User avatar
Fei

<3

 
Posts: 9092
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Washington DC
Age: 9
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 13.72


Return to Whit's End

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests