ODYSSEY SINGS

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
fatlooy
Sing in the sunshine

ODYSSEY SINGS

Post by fatlooy »

Hey dose anyone have ODYSSEY SINGS??? I own it but can't find the CD and i really want to hear it (if you have the bonis tracks i would love to hear them too).
Thanks,
looy

EDIT: i aslo own Split Ends but cant find it dose anyone have it???
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

fatlooy wrote:Hey dose anyone have ODYSSEY SINGS??? I own it but can't find the CD and i really want to hear it (if you have the bonis tracks i would love to hear them too).
Thanks,
looy

I would give it to you but I don't know if I have it. ](*,)
I'm also unclear on the fact if it is legal to do this: http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=10239
I do think it should be legal if you own it already, but I don't know why my topic was locked.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
fatlooy
Sing in the sunshine

Post by fatlooy »

Bobby Manning wrote:
fatlooy wrote:Hey dose anyone have ODYSSEY SINGS??? I own it but can't find the CD and i really want to hear it (if you have the bonis tracks i would love to hear them too).
Thanks,
looy

I would give it to you but I don't know if I have it. ](*,)
I'm also unclear on the fact if it is legal to do this: http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=10239
I do think it should be legal if you own it already, but I don't know why my topic was locked.

Well if you find them let me know please!!!
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

It technically wouldn't be illegal if you own the original episode and you haven't loaned it out to anyone or anything.
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

STRYPER wrote:It technically wouldn't be illegal if you own the original episode and you haven't loaned it out to anyone or anything.
Exactly what I think. That's how my topic was too. ](*,)
Trent had no right to lock it. :x
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
fatlooy
Sing in the sunshine

Post by fatlooy »

Bobby Manning wrote:
STRYPER wrote:It technically wouldn't be illegal if you own the original episode and you haven't loaned it out to anyone or anything.
Exactly what I think. That's how my topic was too. ](*,)
Trent had no right to lock it. :x
AMEN!!! (but i still want those eps splease anyone!!!!!!

Hello!!!! i still need them please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Please avoid double posting. Thank you! ~Karin Doyle
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Its a illeagal I think and I wouldn't double post if I was you. :)
fatlooy
Sing in the sunshine

Post by fatlooy »

Darth Birdie wrote:Its a illeagal I think and I wouldn't double post if I was you. :)
no its not if i own it!!!!!!!!! (sorry about the duble posting.
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Then why do you need ours?
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

I'd recommend you find it! ;)