Just in case

Something intersting

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Just in case

Post by gimp80995 »

I was wating Miss Spider on Nick Jr. (when you've got a 3 yr old in the family, you gotta stay up to date on the current cartoons).

One of the characters sounded identical to Dr. Regis / Ediwin Blackgaard......(and I wasn't the only one in the house that thought so).....so I went to www.imdb.com to check it out.

It's not Earl Boen...........the actor's name is Tony Jay

We must remember this in the rare case something happens to Earl Boen.........then we can still have Edwin Blackgaard in Odyssey

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Good stinking...I mean, thinking. :D *puts down garbage can lid*
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The name Tony Jay sounds vaguely familiar. Does anybody know the name of the guy who played Dr. Faustus, or whatever the name of the bad guy in the movies is? I always thought that he sounded a bit like Dr. Blackgaard.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Yeah, that name does sound familar..
...I hate marquees.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

NOOO!!! Nothing can ever happen to Earl Boen! He's the original Dr. Blackgaard. How could I convince him to call me and do a Dr. Blackgaard impersonation if something happened to him?!
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Rachael wrote:NOOO!!! Nothing can ever happen to Earl Boen! He's the original Dr. Blackgaard. How could I convince him to call me and do a Dr. Blackgaard impersonation if something happened to him?!
LOL, try contacting him...............though I would immagine that if you asked Tony Jay to do a Dr. Blacgaard impersonation, his response would be "Dr. Who???" Poor deprived ppl who have never heard AIO.

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I would contact Earl Boen if I knew how. I've checked online, although not extensively. and I can't find any contact information. Does anyone know what state he lives in, or even if he's in the US?
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

He's probably in the witness protection program. :roll:
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Rachael wrote:I would contact Earl Boen if I knew how. I've checked online, although not extensively. and I can't find any contact information. Does anyone know what state he lives in, or even if he's in the US?
I use to know his contact info.

But that was several years ago

Peace Out

-Gimp

Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Tony Jay has been in several of the animated Disney movies.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Interesting. I'll have to see if I can find some voice samples....