Needed Episodes

broken CD? lost CD?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
shasta
My posts are revolutionary

Post by shasta »

Hmmm, all this Odyssey file-sharing sounds a bit illegal to me. But moderators, your call.

I do know that, if you bought a set where somehow an episode wasn't on there that was supposed to be (happened once for me), you can call Focus on the Family at 1-800-A-FAMILY and they'll send you that episode. Kinda nice.

peace,
-king shasta
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

This was thoroughly discussed when the topic first came up. In fact, the first post says this:
Seha wrote:Alright- there have been times where an AIO CD breaks- or for some reason a certain track won't play for you.

This thread is for announcing that there is a certain episode that you need- then users can help you with it. If they have that episode- they can send it to you.

Now- this is legal if you OWN the CD. If you can- please somehow prove that you do indeed own the CD. But, if you cannot- we shall go on the honor system and believe that you are indeed telling the truth.
We definitely are not supporting file sharing illegally, but only in the case as above. Thanks for reiterating the fact that Focus will replace episodes. I believe I have heard in the past of members attempting this, but the episode they needed was out of stock.
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I'd like to explain why I'm looking for episodes--those who know me know that I have all the albums. However, I have no way of getting them on my computer, so someone provided me with the mp3s. Most of them are the radio versions, which means that now and then there's an episode on my computer that has scenes missing, so that's why I'm asking for eps here.

Speaking of which, I need the following:

184 Isaac the Chivalrous
281 ...But Not Forgotten
286 Tom for Mayor, Part 1
294 Unto Us A Child Is Born
FrayedAroundTheEdges
i hold the hand that holds the world

Post by FrayedAroundTheEdges »

could i get...

i dont know what they're called :( but theyre on the same cd...

1] it think its called "Rood Enough For Two"
2] the one with Wootons neice who's like super spoiled an she comes to live with him
3] the BTV ep where Alex does like a documentary with it...with the body parts sketch...

thnx peoples...
]Lost and insecure, you found me, lyin on the floor...
whyd you have to wait? where were you?
just a little late...you found me
<3 The Fray --> You Found Me
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

FrayedAroundTheEdges wrote:could i get...

1] it think its called "Rood Enough For Two"
2] the one with Wootons neice who's like super spoiled an she comes to live with him
3] the BTV ep where Alex does like a documentary with it...with the body parts sketch...
Proof of ownership? O:)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
FrayedAroundTheEdges

i have to album...its #40: Out Of Control...i have cds 2,3,4 but i lost the first one because we were goin on a road trip an it slipped out of my hand, an it was never to be found again >_< ....other than that, what do u wanna know...my aunt got me that album and #2 Stormy Weather Grins Grabbers an Getaways *<-- i think thats right* for christmas...

i just looked at the back and the names are

1} For the Fun of It
2} Room Enough For Two
3} BTV: Behind the Scenes

...is that what you meant...if thats not enough i could send u a pic of it =P
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Naw, I think everyone trusts ya. ;)

I just thought the general rule of thumb was to post a photo of your album unless you absolutely couldn't... when distributing or receiving Odyssey files, it's really important that verification of ownership is shown when possible. \:D/
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
FrayedAroundTheEdges

haha thnx for the vote of confidence ;)
just any random pic of the album?
or should i put my beautious face in it?
=P
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Jonathan wrote:294 Unto Us A Child Is Born
I have that on mp3, Jonathan. (Courtesy of Corey!)
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I sent Jonathan mp3s for those 4 shows he asked for in his last post. Don't know if he got 'em or not.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Actually two people sent them--within minutes of each other ;)
Chandler wrote:I sent Jonathan mp3s for those 4 shows he asked for in his last post. Don't know if he got 'em or not.
Whoops, knew I forgot something.

*pm's Chandler*
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

I have all albums on MP3 if anyone still needs them. A few of the episodes were transferred from tapes to the computer, so the volume has to be turned up a little, but most are from CD.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I need episode 320 Where is Thy Sting?
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Sent pm \:D/
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Jessicado wrote:I have all albums on MP3 if anyone still needs them. A few of the episodes were transferred from tapes to the computer, so the volume has to be turned up a little, but most are from CD.
I need the episodes: "Realativly Annoying", and "The Pact 1 and 2"?
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I need the following episodes please:

322 The Turning Point
362-363 The Right Choice
366 Solitary Refinement
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Jonathan wrote:I need the following episodes please:

322 The Turning Point
362-363 The Right Choice
366 Solitary Refinement
I can do The Right choice and Solitary Refinement. :)
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I still need 322-The Turning Point and I also need 372-374 For Whom the Wedding Bells Toll.

Ba-bump.

Edit - double post removed. - Catspaw
Forte
OK

Post by Forte »

Your request made me wonder whether I had either of those albums in the first place, so I checked my Odyssey CD collection. Lo and behold, I have the "Signed, Sealed, and Committed" album, so I can get you the wedding episodes, if you desire (since you already stated you own the episodes in some form, this is okay, right?).

I'm ripping the tracks off the CD right now, in MP3 format at 128kbps, so they'll be around 23-25MB each. Is that fine, or would you like a higher quality? :3

And, uhh... can I upload them to Sendspace and PM the links to you, or do I directly e-mail them to you? I can't IM them, seeing as how none of the programs work on my laptop. Sorry about that. The first two options are definitely doable, though.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Forte wrote:(since you already stated you own the episodes in some form, this is okay, right?).
Yep, that's correct--I have a picture to back all these requests up, if you wish to see it.
I'm ripping the tracks off the CD right now, in MP3 format at 128kbps, so they'll be around 23-25MB each. Is that fine, or would you like a higher quality? :3
I'm sure that quality will be fine :)
And, uhh... can I upload them to Sendspace and PM the links to you, or do I directly e-mail them to you? I can't IM them, seeing as how none of the programs work on my laptop. Sorry about that. The first two options are definitely doable, though.
I can receive them by either yousendit, or email. I'll send you a pm with the details. Thanks ^_^