What would you like to see in AIO

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Fenix
The Rich

What would you like to see in AIO

Post by Fenix »

Well I would like to see Connie get married in the future and have kids and stuff. Then her kids working at Whits End. That would be so great!
serrebi
29K to go!

Post by serrebi »

I'd love to see kids who grew up in odyssey come back as adults, like the Barckley kids etc.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

I want Eugene back more than anything else.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

eugene come back
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I would love for Eugene to come back.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Seeing kids like Melanie, Robyn, Isaac, Lucy, and them as adults would be cool. (We already did it with Davy Holcomb)

And definately need to have Connie get married. (though I realize that's unlikely). It'd be interesting to have Jeff Lewis from "First Love" come back, as a Christian telling Connie how she planted the seed in him and them getting married...............but hey, I've got an overactive immaginaion......and that's probably where that whole story plot will stay too.

It'd also be nice to hear from Jana, Jenny, and Monty again.

And I'd like to hear more about Jack's family (as in actually hear from them). We know Emma (his first wife) died..........but one would assume he had kids and grandkids, siblings, etc.

Also we have only heard that Whit has a younger sister..........it'd be interesting to hear her on a show........or at least hear more about her.

Anyway, those are my thoughts.

Peace Out

-Gimp
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

First and foremost, I would love to see Eugene and Katrina return. I'm sure we all miss them tremendously. *sniff*

Second, I'd really like to see Richard Maxwell make a reappearance. His voice hasn't been heard since . . . I Slap Floor? It'd be nice to hear what's he's been up to lately.

Third, I think it's about time for another Bernard and [insert Biblical character] here episode. Those are always fun. Except, this time, I'd like to see it take place in the Imagination Station. With Bernard and Trent (or another kid) in it. ^_^
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Eugene and Katrina would definately be god to see. It'd also be nice to hear more from Nick Mulligan, and Aubrey Shepard.

Peace Out

-Gimp
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

Yeah we need to get both of them, though if only one could come back I'd rather have Eugene.
crosskritters
Fourscore and seven

Post by crosskritters »

Eugene and Katrina having kids, and most of what's already been mentioned (Connie is way to immature to get married).

--Kat
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Another cool thing would be for the radio stations to pick a Sat. and have another all-day AIO marathon like they did a few years ago.

Peace Out

-Gimp
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Eugene to make a dazziling return.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Hmm... Technically he has returned, albeit it wasn't dazzling. Ah well, perhaps the next ep will be dazzling.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

It appears that Eugene, and maybe Katrina, are back! :)
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

serrebi wrote:I'd love to see kids who grew up in odyssey come back as adults, like the Barckley kids etc.
I want LOTs of things. I would like to see yours serrebi, too. Also, Eugene has to come back!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I agree that Eugene and Katrina should come back. It would also be nice to hear a little more from Jimmy Barclay.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Eugene and Katrina returning are the most important thing to me. Until we know for sure that they have returned for good, thoughts of them block out all other desires.
Anne
OK

Post by Anne »

Before Connie gets married I'd like to see her go to university. She was supposed to take one year off after high-school, then go on to further education. I think it has been more than one year and it is time for her to start her further education in my opinion.
Of course I want Eugune to come back (for good, not just for a few eps).
I'd also like Jason to go on some adventure, and meet Tasha (who could now be a Christian) and they could fall in love and get married.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Yeppers, Connie needs to go to University. Jason needs to have this giant three parter about people murdering one another.

Whit should catch some horible desease...and simply suffer for the rest of the series, that way he can have an excuse of dying when the actor leaves the show.

We need these old kids to come back as adult characters. I've said that time and time again.

Jack and Joanne should do something soon. I have no idea what, but they're awefully pointless to the series these days.

Nick needs to become a fugitive in a three parter.

Some kid should discover someone's not their mom, and go looking for his real one. (and then discover the true meaning of family)

Aubrey needs to appear way more if she's going to work at Whit's End. For once, I'd like to see her as a secondary character, giving her opinion on things.

Seth needs to get hit by a truck (the theme? Look both ways before you cross the street =P~ )

An episode needs to be created about giving blood. Kids need to get hyped up on doing that.

Edwin and Shakespeare need to go on a roadtrip.

Wooton needs to be discovered he's powerboy, and get shot at by assasins (he lives, of course) (The theme: Assasination)

A murder mystery. Anytime soon.

An episode by the name of 'Whatever happened to Tickle Jordan?'

Jared needs to get his own radio miniseries. You know, instead of 'Last Chance Detectives', the summer would be about Jared 'actually' discovering Aliens.

We need to hear from Agnus and Joanne again.

Rodney needs to get out of High-School. We deffinatly need a graduating episode with him.

Another all around Rathbone episode.

Pinky the clown has to come back from something. I mean, he's gotta be the chairman of the Andromeda scheme. Perfect sence.

The ruky virus needs to get into Tom's Streamline anytime soon.

An episode about gingevitus.

An actual 'Scary' episode.

A remake of 'What are we going to do about Halloween?'

Another 'off in another country' episode. But this time, Whit and Nick.

Nick going on just one date with Connie! Just one! I don't care how they end up doing that, but it would be the coolest thing ever. I mean, I deffinatly don't want them sticking with each other, but just one episode about how terrible that date would be. (The theme: The importance of good dating).

Well, that's all I can come up with in Ten minutes. I'm sure I'll add more when it comes to my mind.

-The Master Bennett
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

Much more Jared. [-o< Eugene and Katrina need to have kids and this time Eugene can get hit in the mouth with a baseball bat. ](*,) Jack and Joann should adopt some kids. :D

~OrigamiKid
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai