Coming Soon--New Interview with Jeff Cunningham

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
VideosForFamily
Hexadecimal teenager

Coming Soon--New Interview with Jeff Cunningham

Post by VideosForFamily »

Hey!

Coming up next, on my site--- I have a brand new phone interview with Jeff Cunningham. Jeff was the webmaster of the Ultimate Adventures in Odyssey web site from 1997-2001. He has been a fan of the "Adventures in Odyssey" radio series and has been named, at one point the "Odyssey Online Resource" by Focus on the Family. He is one of my best friends and because of him, with God's help I was able to learn and get an personal interest in making web sites, back in 1997 (when I was only about 15 years old) He also inspired me to get interested in listening to the "Adventures in Odyssey" Radio Series as well, produced by Focus on the Family. So far there has been over 500 episodes, since the premiere in 1987. He and I were able to be a part a really big 'adventure' of our own, when I started up the very first Odyssey Club online with the Yahoo! Club's service. At one point there were over 400 members. Jeff helped out a lot with that and I will always remember the fun time with the club and his effort toward that. In this current interview Jeff gives us his personal opinion regarding his opinion on movies and television today. He also gives us a look about when he started his Odyssey site a while back and talks about some of his favorite memories of the "Adventures in Odyssey" along with my breif comments on the show. It's was a lot of fun to go back and remember some of the years growing up when we were younger! Photos of Jeff and feature w/ 5 part Interview link will be posted soon on my site soon at www.videosforfamily.com You may also be interested to check the Odyssey Scoop Web Site, did an fan interview with me a few years ago, so check that out at- http://www.odysseyscoop.com/interviews/ ... sAaron.htm You can see more about how I personally enjoy the radio series.
I will post the link once the files are upload with in the next few days...

-Aaron
www.videosforfamily.com