Stewart Barclay question

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Honeygirl911
Not as new

Stewart Barclay question

Post by Honeygirl911 »

In the episode It's a Pokenberry Christmas how old is Stewart supposed to be? I know they moved to Pokenberry Falls when Stewart was jsut a baby so how old does that make in the Christmas episode? I would have guesed him to be about 5 years old if he is learning how to ride a bike.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

By airdate Stewart (or Stuart-- I'm not sure) should be coming up on his 3rd birthday. Do you know any 2-year old without training wheels on his bicycle?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

KODY 105 wrote:By airdate Stewart (or Stuart-- I'm not sure) should be coming up on his 3rd birthday. Do you know any 2-year old without training wheels on his bicycle?
Actually, my (older) brother often brags about his ability to ride a two-wheeler at age 2! I doubt it is very common, though. :-k
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

He must have been quite physically mature for his age.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Indeed... as, it appears, Stewart is as well. ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

It would seem that AE's entire family is physically mature for their age. \:D/
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Iron and Light wrote:It would seem that AE's entire family is physically mature for their age. \:D/
Lol.

...Yeah, I really have nothing to say that actually relates to the topic at hand.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Iron and Light wrote:It would seem that AE's entire family is physically mature for their age. \:D/
\:D/ So it would seem.

I'm certain it's "Stewart," considering "Jimmy Stewart," etc.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

:hilarious:

yep, best quote of the 14th ToO election shall live on.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

And as a Mini-Mod I declare these posts split! :x