A question about OdysseyFan.com

And Episodes

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

A question about OdysseyFan.com

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

I looked through 3 pages and did not find anything here on this board. Odyssey Fan had a lot of episodes on his site. A lot of Officer Harley episodes, and all the Family Portrait episodes. And some of 1999-2000 episodes that are considered lost, or banned, like BTV: Grace, Telltale Cat and more. A lot of those episodes are off the site now.

Does anyone know why ? Was it requested they were taken down ??

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

My sources tell me that FOTF requested him to remove those episodes
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Because AIO has released some of them in other ways they asked that some of them be taken down off the site. Since people kept bringing it up here, I contacted Dan personally about this a couple days ago and he redid the page so they'd quit making a big deal out of it.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Chandlah wrote:Because AIO has released some of them in other ways they asked that some of them be taken down off the site.
Specifically the secret word contest, if you were wondering. \:D/
Last edited by Irwin on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

All that is what I guessed and figured. Thanks all.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.