Why did Jared move?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Eugene Meltsner Fan
Gold Member

Why did Jared move?

Post by Eugene Meltsner Fan »

I loved Jared and Dwayne. They had some zany episodes together. Like when Jared made Dwayne dress up as a bush. Anyway, why did Jared move? I was sad to hear that as, I was listening to volumes 33 and 34. (That's where I left off but, I totally skipped over volumes 28 and 29)
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

the actor got busy and they weren't able to use him anymore
but they later used his leaving as a plot device in an episode, and he's in a few episode in the future, but not many
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Eugene Meltsner Fan
Gold Member

Post by Eugene Meltsner Fan »

Reddo wrote:the actor got busy and they weren't able to use him anymore
but they later used his leaving as a plot device in an episode, and he's in a few episode in the future, but not many
Aww that's too bad. I liked Jared. I figured that had something to do with it. Thanks.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Last edited by Leonard Meltsner on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:
Well, technically, he and all the DeWhites were taken in by the Federal Witness Protection Program because of what his father found out about Andromeda, but yeah, there's also the lamer version about the actor being busy.
i know, but he sounded like he hadn't heard that yet, and i didn't want to spoild him
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

oops :S
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent