Favorite Voice Actors & Actresses

Where are they now??

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Fan Of AIO wrote:In "Inside The Studio" when the actors are being interviewed live in front of an audience, Chuck Bolte refers to Tom and Bart as "Walker."
Yeah, that's probably his 'real' first name. As previously stated, Chris also refers to him as "Walker."
It is.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

popcornqu33n wrote:since i can never remember thier names i will just say thier character, connie, liz, alex, wooten, cryin' bryin' dern, eugene
To clear up the mystery:
Connie: Katie Leigh
Liz: Lauren Schaffel
Alex: Travis Tedford
Wooten: Jess Harnell (also played Mr. Charles)
Cryin' Bryan Dern: Corey Burton
Eugene: Will Ryan

-Jonathan
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Thanks for clearing up the mystery, Jonathan. You'd do well if you joined up with Harlow Doyle at some point. ;) I knew about most of the actors, except Travis Tedford, a.k.a. "Alex Jefferson." :-k
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Trent DeWhite wrote:Thanks for clearing up the mystery, Jonathan. You'd do well if you joined up with Harlow Doyle at some point. ;) I knew about most of the actors, except Travis Tedford, a.k.a. "Alex Jefferson." :-k
And I knew about all of them except for Liz. That one I had to look up.

Me and Harlow...now there's a scary thought.

-Jonathan