~~~ Odyssey Episode Competition Finale ~~~ POLL

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Out of the final two Odyssey Episodes, which one is your favorite??

Poll ended at Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:55 am

Castles and Cauldrons, Pts. I and II
33%
Karen
67%

Total votes: 18

shadowdog
Still standing tall

~~~ Odyssey Episode Competition Finale ~~~ POLL

Post by shadowdog »

If you have not checked out the Odyssey Episode competition, Click here
After over two weeks of voting, we have our final two Odyssey Episodes! \:D/

Castles and Cauldrons, Pts. I and II

vs.
Karen

Which episode will win?

Please choose your favorite Odyssey Episode of the two above in the poll.

The poll will be open for one week.

Whichever episode has more votes will win!!! (you will not be able to see the results until the poll has closed)

In case of a tie, whichever movie had more points before the poll started will win. (In this case, each episode had 25 points, so it would be declared a draw)

Feel free to discuss which episode you voted for and why. (Unless you want to keep it a secret ;) )

After we have a winner, I will hold an awards ceremony. Stay tuned! :D

Thanks to everyone voting!
Bob
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Bob »

I guess, if you read my voting record, that you already know which one I prefer to win this encounter.

Going to do another episode competition after this -- maybe with more high-profile eps, like "Suspicious Minds" or "The Time Has Come"?
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

If the demand is high, I will most definitely do another competition.

I will post a poll in the awards for this competition about doing another competition.

I was thinking of doing another competition with 10 "normal" episodes.

And then, during season 3, I would do a "Fan-Favorite Episode Competition"...with episodes such as:
Suspicious Minds
The Time Has Come
Clara
The Imagination Station
Exit
Malachi's Message

...episodes like that.

What do you think?? :D

Thanks for voting :)
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

I think those are good ideas. If you read anything from me in the competition, everyone should know which one I voted for here...
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Teehee, who can guess what I voted for?
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Bob
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Bob »

Snow Day!
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Bob wrote:Snow Day!
YAY!!!!
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

1 day left to vote!

Results coming soon! :D