~~~ Odyssey Episode Competition: Season 3 Finale ~~~ POLL

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Out of the final two Odyssey Episodes, which one is your favorite??

Poll ended at Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:26 pm

Clara
67%
Life in the Third Person, Pts. 1-2
33%

Total votes: 9

shadowdog
Still standing tall

~~~ Odyssey Episode Competition: Season 3 Finale ~~~ POLL

Post by shadowdog »

If you have not checked out the Odyssey Episode Competition: Season 3 Best-of-the-Best, Click here
After over TWO MONTHS of voting, we have our final two Odyssey Episodes! \:D/

Clara
vs.
Life in the Third Person, Pts. 1-2

Which episode will win?

Please choose your favorite Odyssey Episode of the two above in the poll.

The poll will be open for one week.

Whichever episode has more votes will win!!! (you will not be able to see the results until the poll has closed)

In case of a tie, whichever movie had more points before the poll started will win. (In this case, each episode had the same amount of point = TIE)

Feel free to discuss which episode you voted for and why. (Unless you want to keep it a secret ;) )

After we have a winner, I will hold an awards ceremony. Stay tuned! :D

I encourage everyone to listen to both episodes, in order to give an honest opinion. ;)

Thanks to everyone voting!

Please tell your friends to come and vote ;)

ALSO:

Please send me ideas for Season 4 of OEC :D
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Grr...not happy that Malachi's Message didn't make it...it's the only one that doesn't make me sad :( So close...
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Bob
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Bob »

I at least got the finals I wanted (given the episodes that were left), but now we're faced with a real brain-burner of a decision.

Clara has its sad moments, but both of them have happy endings, so I don't see them as being especially tragic episodes, not like "Karen" (and even that points out that for true Christians, death isn't that horrible).

Now, both of these are really powerful episodes... one of the greatest episodes of the old era versus possibly the very best (except for maybe "A New Era") of the new.

I think "Life" is more likely to apply to peoples' lives, especially in this day and age, but on the other hand, "Clara" is an amazing character development episode. I'm hard-pressed to choose which one I think is more deserving of this championship.

That said, though, there can only be one and so I will pick...

... you think I'm going to tell you? Better think again! You'll find out after the poll is over.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

SoccerLOTR wrote:Grr...not happy that Malachi's Message didn't make it...it's the only one that doesn't make me sad :( So close...
I agree, I don't like either that much :(
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

I think they are both very good episodes...they just both have their sad moments, and therefore, I don't listen a whole lot. :cry:
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

These are two episodes that I listen to quite often :D

It was very hard to choose between two superb episodes.
But...I had to make a decision.

And so I did.....

;)