Spotting (or hearing) AIO Actors

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
jesusfreak
OK

Spotting (or hearing) AIO Actors

Post by jesusfreak »

I was watching Boy Meets World this evening with my roommate and Dave Madden was a guest star! My roommate was definitely not as excited as I was. I definitely earned some major nerd points with her this evening. Where are some other places that you have heard our AIO friends?
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Jerry Houser was in the movie The Years of the Beast. K kept thinking he was a bad guy since he sounded like Jellyfish :p
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

I think Corey Padnos played the younger version of a character in one episode...but more importantly, I practically stalked a Ben 10: alien Force episode because post-voice-change Corey was a major role in it. He played a nerd, which I think is becoming an archetype for him. \:D/
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Jellyfish did a promo for something on Disney Channel.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

jesusfreak wrote:I was watching Boy Meets World this evening with my roommate and Dave Madden was a guest star!
I watched that exact episode a few weeks ago and almost posted it on the ToO. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I've never seen Boy Meets World, but just for that, I might watch it. Anyway, last semester I saw the movie Little Rascals, which featured a young Travis Tedford \:D/
Last edited by Shennifer on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Till the end of the line.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Corey Burton is Captain Hook in Peter Pan 2: Return to Neverland! (My little brother loves the movie)
jesusfreak
OK

Post by jesusfreak »

I've heard two pretty obscure spottings of AIO people.

Allen Young plays the father of Olivia, the toymaker in the 1986 Disney movie The Great Mouse Detective.

and...

Will Ryan is the voice of the dog, Hero, the Rat Priest, and a few singing barn yard animals in the 1994 Don Bluth movie Thumbelina. I didn't catch that through in my hundreds of views when I was little. It was pretty obvious when I watch it now.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I think the only one I've had is Paul Herlinger, who is the narrator for the planetarium show at the Creation Museum. \:D/
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

The voice of P.J. (Scott Menville) played a character named Jimmy in Ben 10. And he was in numerous episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender (playing flat characters), but I recognized him in the episode The Ember Island Players as Actor Sokka. Walker Edmiston was also in Avatar: The Last Airbender as Azulon. Walker appeared in an episode of Ben 10 too as an Ice Cream Employee, Marty.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Aria Curzon played the waitress in the new Muppets movie.
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

My little sister's favorite tv show, "Olivia," on Nick Jr. has Katie Leigh as tons of random extras' voices.
Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

Hal Smith was on the Andy Griffith show.

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Parley Baer (voice of Joe Finneman) was in The Andy Griffith Show as Mayor Roy Stoner (which is the second Mayor that appears in the show). \:D/

Oh! Janet Waldo was in Andy Griffith also. (I actually just noticed this fact while watching the episode "A Wife For Andy." Her voice is just so recognizable for me. :) ) She played Amanda in that episode. Janet was also in an episode of I Love Lucy as Peggy...I can't remember the episode title though. :-k
Last edited by snubs on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

Little Rascals, which featured a young Travis Tedford.
And so was Blake Ewing, who played Nathaniel Graham.

The voice of P.J. (Scott Menville) was also on the last season of Full House. He played Kimmy Gibler's boyfriend Duane, who always said Whatever. And Blake Ewing played one of Michelle's friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Do-T28tY08

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

jesusfreak wrote:
Will Ryan is the voice of the dog, Hero, the Rat Priest, and a few singing barn yard animals in the 1994 Don Bluth movie Thumbelina. I didn't catch that through in my hundreds of views when I was little. It was pretty obvious when I watch it now.
Kenneth Mars is the voice of the King I think.
Janet Waldo is on the Jetsons she was Judy(Something like that) and that's why Joanne's middle name Judith.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Graces4you wrote:Janet Waldo is on the Jetsons she was Judy(Something like that) and that's why Joanne's middle name Judith.
Wait, so, her parents knew she was going to voice a character on a TV show named "Judy", so they gave her that middle name...? ;)

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

American Eagle wrote:
Graces4you wrote:Janet Waldo is on the Jetsons she was Judy(Something like that) and that's why Joanne's middle name Judith.
Wait, so, her parents knew she was going to voice a character on a TV show named "Judy", so they gave her that middle name...? ;)
Her middle name in Odyssey, they said her ful name in For Whom the Wedding Bells Toll ;)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Jesus' Princess wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
Her middle name in Odyssey, they said her ful name in For Whom the Wedding Bells Toll ;)
Oh, haha. I didn't catch that. :P

Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Jimmy Barclay Fan wrote:
Little Rascals, which featured a young Travis Tedford.
And so was Blake Ewing, who played Nathaniel Graham.
I thought Alex Jefferson and Nathaniel Graham were played by the same person.....:anxious: *sigh*

Till the end of the line.