Spotting (or hearing) AIO Actors

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Ingress Neverwhere
Resident Perditorian

Post by Ingress Neverwhere »

I've heard Jerry Houser's voice a few times on the radio lately, doing a commercial for local classified ads.

One of Walker Edmiston's last roles was as Fire Lord Azulon during a flashback episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender.

In addition to Animaniacs and doing voiceovers for AFV Jess Harnell was also the voice of Hunter in Road Rovers.

-Kim
The Bible that is falling apart belongs to the person who isn't.

But nobody else is gonna put it right for me,
Nobody but me is gonna change my story!
Sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty!
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I just remembered that I heard Dave Madden in some 7-11 radio commercial about a year ago.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
jesusfreak
OK

Post by jesusfreak »

Catspaw wrote:I remember watching it and being thrilled to recognize Jellyfish and Ben Shepherd! \:D/ Jerry Houser also played Mr. Toaster in the Drea Thomas movies, and, interestingly enough, was on a McGee and Me video ("In the Nick of TIme" - one of my childhood favourites!) playing Philip's dad. Philip was played by...Whit Hertford (Jay)! Fun stuff.
Speaking of McGee and Me, Joe Dammann plays Eric Meyers and the lead character of McGee and Me. And I watched the episode just because you mentioned. And in the end, Nick's (Joe Dammann) mother, Elizabeth Martin is played by Vaughn Taylor who voiced Mrs. Mulligan and Mrs. Sellers. So there was a lot of AIO actors in that episode.
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I was watching "Garfield Petforce" and Audrey Wasuluski(sp?) was Arlene and I was really surprised because I had watched it before and I did not recognize it.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Ingress Neverwhere
Resident Perditorian

Jehoshaphat wrote:I was watching "Garfield Petforce" and Audrey Wasuluski(sp?) was Arlene and I was really surprised because I had watched it before and I did not recognize it.
Audrey Wasilewski's been in a couple commercials recently, too. There's one for Prego pasta sauce where she portrays a Ragu sauce user who chooses Prego in a blind taste test, which leads her to wonder what other bad choices she's made in the past (which amounts pretty much to clothing and music that was popular in the 80s). The other is for Charmin toilet paper, where she lectures her husband about not backing up the "back up" roll of TP in its special little decorative box on the back of the toilet seat.

-Kim

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Alan Young (Jack Allen) was in an episode of Murder, She Wrote I watched recently.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

jesusfreak wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I remember watching it and being thrilled to recognize Jellyfish and Ben Shepherd! \:D/ Jerry Houser also played Mr. Toaster in the Drea Thomas movies, and, interestingly enough, was on a McGee and Me video ("In the Nick of TIme" - one of my childhood favourites!) playing Philip's dad. Philip was played by...Whit Hertford (Jay)! Fun stuff.
Speaking of McGee and Me, Joe Dammann plays Eric Meyers and the lead character of McGee and Me. And I watched the episode just because you mentioned. And in the end, Nick's (Joe Dammann) mother, Elizabeth Martin is played by Vaughn Taylor who voiced Mrs. Mulligan and Mrs. Sellers. So there was a lot of AIO actors in that episode.
That's right, I did know that, but I had forgotten. I loved hearing the voices because I grew up watching McGee and Me. :D

Ingress, those sound like funny commercials! I haven't seen them (maybe they're only airing in the States? plus I watch almost no TV) but I'll pay attention if I do see them. Does she sound just like she does on AIO?
Ingress Neverwhere
Resident Perditorian

Catspaw wrote:Ingress, those sound like funny commercials! I haven't seen them (maybe they're only airing in the States? plus I watch almost no TV) but I'll pay attention if I do see them. Does she sound just like she does on AIO?
Yes, Audrey sounds pretty much like she does on AIO.

-Kim

Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

I'm really surprised no one pointed out the obvious one: Dave Madden play Reuben Kincade in the Partridge Family.
~Mark Prescott~
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Did any one mention Allen Young in Mr. Ed? He played Wilbur. \:D/ I like watching it just to here his voice. =]
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

I've seen Melissa Disney (voice of Monica Stone and Victoria, Wooton's love interest) in a couple commercials, including a few user-created entries for the Crash the Superbowl Doritos commercial contest from a couple years ago.

And for anyone who watches the Academy Awards, she's going to be announcing for the 84th Academy Awards this Sunday! \:D/ I'll be tuning in for that for sure. :D
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Fun commercials! Thanks for sharing, H Tide. :D I might watch part of the Academy Awards, so if I do, I'll be sure to keep my eyes (and ears) open. \:D/
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I just heard Corey Burton voicing Captain Hook on the Disney Junior channel. (I was in the waiting room of a doctor's office :p )

\:D/
jesusfreak
OK

Post by jesusfreak »

Speaking of Melissa Disney, I was her in a short film called Butterfly Circus! It is fabulous! If you have some time, sit down and watch it. Melts my heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p98KAEif3bI
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

My sister was watching an episode of The Berenstein Bears, and I noticed that Corey Padnos (the voice of Trent) was playing one of the characters.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

H Tide wrote:I've seen Melissa Disney (voice of Monica Stone and Victoria, Wooton's love interest) in a couple commercials, including a few user-created entries for the Crash the Superbowl Doritos commercial contest from a couple years ago.

And for anyone who watches the Academy Awards, she's going to be announcing for the 84th Academy Awards this Sunday! \:D/ I'll be tuning in for that for sure. :D

That first one was so funny... :lol:

\:D/
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

I was watching this week's Glee and was amused to see Mark Christopher Lawrence (Ed Washington) on it! When the camera panned to him, I thought, "he looks familiar," and when he started talking, I was like, "IT'S MR WASHINGTON!!!!!"
godisawesomeness99
Popsicle kid

Post by godisawesomeness99 »

Mellisa disney plays the ladybugs on Hermie, A christian video set by Max lucado
Daniel- Seattle Pacific University '22
Music is how God speaks to me
I used to be here.... but now I'm probably not.... so yeah
Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

corey burton was a voice in disneys Hercules i watched it yesterday..
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

I noticed that the credits of Mass Effect had a few AIO actors, so I hit up IMDB, and scrolled through the credits for the 3 games and found 10 actors in common (just in the AIO actor names I recognized, so I probably missed some).

Fred Tatasciore, Townsend Coleman, Chris Edgerly, Matt Levin, Diane Michelle, Armin Shimmerman, April Stewart, Audrey Wasilewski, Jim Cummings, and Keith Ferguson were all in the series.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent