I know how to say "Adventures in Odyssey" in Spanish!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

I know how to say "Adventures in Odyssey" in Spanish!

Post by Woody »

It's "Aventuras en Odyssey" \:D/
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Wouldn't that require a "Las" in front of the title? And maybe a small change in "Odyssey to make it more Spanish"?

"Las Aventuras en Odyssía"
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Didn't Chris say it in Spanish at the end of the episode Grandma's Visit?
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Woody

Post by Woody »

EMBEE wrote:Didn't Chris say it in Spanish at the end of the episode Grandma's Visit?
I don't know

I think that because "Odyssey" is the name of a town, it stays the same.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Yeah, she did. I think she said, "Aventures en Oddyssea" or something like that.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Woody

Post by Woody »

Hm... I honestly don't know. I don't own the episode.

Also "Las Aventuras en Odisea" would the "The Adventures in Odyssey" counting "Odyssey" as just a word and not a place.