Re-Titling the Green Ring Conspiracy

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot
Re-Titling the Green Ring Conspiracy

Post by BlessedCheesemaker »

This week I have been listening to the Green Ring Conspiracy. I don't really like the way that there are no real titles for any of the episodes, making it hard for me to tell where I am in the story. I decided that I should come up with my own titles for each of the episodes to make it easier to remember what happened in each episode. Then I thought that maybe I should let all of the creative members on this board join in on the fun! Here are my initial ideas:
  • Part 1 - It Began with a Crash
  • Part 2 - A Boy, a Backpack and a Phone
  • Part 3 - Rogue Agents and Fanged Rabbits
  • Part 4 - A Meeting at the Lake
  • Part 5 - Orders and Deliveries
  • Part 6 - Disappearing Clowns
  • Part 7 - Everyone is Smitten
  • Part 8 - How to Collect a Toothpick
  • Part 9 - The Stiletto
  • Part 10 - Confusing Codes
  • Part 11 - Not so Perfect Picnic
  • Part 12 - Ending with TLC
Feel free to edit any of them, criticism is appreciated! I just kind of came up with some as I was listening and the rest just now.
Awesome signiture and avatar by snubs
Check out my shop on Crestwood Avenue! Want to know more about me? Ask me a question!
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

hmm not bad that is pretty good
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Fun idea! I listened to the whole album in two days, if memory serves me correctly (three at the most) so I can't recall the episode dividers enough to add to your list or comment too intelligently, but your titles are interesting. I enjoyed reading your list! :D If I remember, the next time I listen I'll pay attention to the episode breaks and try to think up alternatives.
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot

Thanks Blitz and Catspaw. I couldn't quite remember the splits either, but aiowiki is a wonderful resource ;). Some of the titles were easy to come up with, but a few I still don't really like:
Part 4 - A Meeting at the Lake
Part 5 - Orders and Deliveries
Part 9 - The Stiletto
Part 10 - Confusing Codes
Part 12 - Ending with TLC
So if anyone has any other ideas...
Check out my shop on Crestwood Avenue! Want to know more about me? Ask me a question!
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I like it BC :)
Lindy
Lurker

Post by Lindy »

I love the title of part 3!
Lindy
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot

Thanks, that was the first one I named. That one and part 8 are my favorite titles.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

I really like your titles. You have a different style than AIO has, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

I think the last one could be "A Touch of TLC", or something that has to do with the regular TLC.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! I have been wanting to do that but just have not had the time. I have the album uploaded to the computer and often listen on the mp4 overnight. It is tough to remember where I am if I start to dose off. Do you mind if I create a word document to save them? I really wish AIO had not done that. Sometimes you just want to hear "the one about.............".

-- 26 Sep 2012 04:13 pm --

on the other hand, in Clanging Cymbals, I wish they had done the same as in ON Earth as it is in Heaven and used quotes from the passage for titles. That one needs work too.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot

Sure, you can use them however you want